The generic milestone thread...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just reached 84,000 DLs and should have 10k photos very, very soon. My first DL was on 12/12/2012. Seventh anniversary coming up.     For those who are interested whether you ca

Some stats for those, who are interested: - More than 10% of the total downloads from 1 image only. - 5 bestsellers (= 0,4% of my port) made 20% of the total downloads. - 20 most sellin

Celebrating a milestone today... it's been slow going lately, but a $44 clip sale today got me there. 🙂  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, nmtdtrk said:

Can you explain.  Is it developing faster after a certain period?  I am now completing my sixth month.

I hit $500 after 9 months and I had a really 5#1tty port at that stage compared to yours. You are off to a good start. Once you hit $500 you get a 32% ...LAMBO!

Celebrating a generic milestone today: first month without a single zero download day!

It's a small and fairly silly milestone, but I've been getting so close ever since April, only to have that one dead Saturday always ruin things. So it feels nice to have finally made it.  🙂

Next milestone I'm working on is to make third tier by the end of this year, which should be possible if earnings stay steady. I started uploading pics in February of 2018, and now have about 2200 stills and 500 videos.

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a milestone, but this thread has become a bucket for sharing various positive developments.

Just got an EL, highly unexpectedly, of course. And it was an editorial image that anyone with functioning two hands can create. The EL earned me $36.

And that makes this the best day of the month so far. It is the best DoM in terms of the number of downloads as well.