The generic milestone thread...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some stats for those, who are interested: - More than 10% of the total downloads from 1 image only. - 5 bestsellers (= 0,4% of my port) made 20% of the total downloads. - 20 most sellin

On the heels of an unexpected $70 SOD I have finally crawled over the $10,000 lifetime earnings threshold today. 

Celebrating a milestone today... it's been slow going lately, but a $44 clip sale today got me there. 🙂  

Posted Images

Guest Maurice James Dawson
48 minutes ago, geogif said:

Did they finally manage the Brexit?

No they are still bitching about it and the prime minister left so it's a real mess right now.

Guest Maurice James Dawson
1 hour ago, Reimar said:

Aw shucks you guys, stop it.  Now I'm blushing.

I know my limits.  I'm not that creative, but I love the craft of photography.

I'm off to England for two weeks tomorrow, so I may be incommunicado. 

You really have made an amazing achievement in such a short time, have fun in England and don't forget your camera 🙂

11 hours ago, Doug Jensen said:

Crossed the $120K in lifetime earnings threshold today.

Many people reading this will only see the number and fail to see the hard work that went into all this! 

Congrats for producing the work that you do and teaching others. My latest clips hopefully have a little bit of Doug in them :D 

1 hour ago, Grossinger said:

5057 - OVER HALF WAY THERE!
Yep, I'm going to make the 10,000 image port by the end of the year with no sweat and with money in the bank.
I was going to start a new thread and call it "10,000 images by December Part Deux" but I really don't have the time.
I would rather work on my portfolio and make money than brag up a storm on the forum.
Yep, I'm still a newbie, an amateur, a rookie. Today is my 157th day with Shutterstock and stock photography.
Hell yeah, I love it!
No, this is not an invitation to make comments on my port. I don't grant that permission to anyone.
Yes, earnings are increasing as my portfolio grows.
Bye!

Amazing. The train keeps going. Take care Joe.

2 hours ago, Grossinger said:

Yep, I'm going to make the 10,000 image port by the end of the year with no sweat and with money in the bank .....
...... Yes, earnings are increasing as my portfolio grows.
Bye!

Proving that there is more than one way to do it 😊 congratulations Joe I do not know how to you do it but you do what you say on the tin and thanks for the update👍😀.

2 hours ago, Grossinger said:

Yep, I'm going to make the 10,000 image port by the end of the year with no sweat and with money in the bank.
I was going to start a new thread and call it "10,000 images by December Part Deux" but I really don't have the time.
I would rather work on my portfolio and make money than brag up a storm on the forum.
Yep, I'm still a newbie, an amateur, a rookie. Today is my 157th day with Shutterstock and stock photography.
Hell yeah, I love it!
No, this is not an invitation to make comments on my port. I don't grant that permission to anyone.
Yes, earnings are increasing as my portfolio grows.
Bye!

Well done!! Congrats!

58 minutes ago, Patrick Cooper said:

It took a while for this to occur but my total number of image sales are higher than the number of photos in my port. As for the exact number of downloads, that's confidential!

Well, if you wait long enough and don't upload much, that's the way it should be. 
I would be worried if the number of forum posts exceeds the number of pictures in the PF...😊