dcurzon

The generic milestone thread...

Great thread! :) 

In june, i reached 500$ earnings milestone with 1000 downloads, and one of my images reached 100$ in sales :) june was also my best month yet, so now i have some motivation to upload a lot more amazing photos to reach the 1000$ earning a lot sooner :) 

Thanks! :)

Although i am registered as a contributor since 2014, i had only about 30 photos online and earned around 40$ until May 2017. So it took me about 14 months to go from 40$ to 500$ with regular new uploads. Now, things are developing much quicker with a bigger port and knowing what sells and what doesn't :)

On 7/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, Desiree Fabian said:

It sure is.
Only can recommend it, going to the alps and hike there (but check out first, if the guest house is open. Otherwise you have to bring your own treat or cake to the top - 2100m)

Vaniljefeldt = Vanilla field? ?
Was living in Smaland for some months. You will have a lot of typical Swedish things to shoot. Am jelaous already of the long days during summer time! Enjoy

Have been traveling Europe a lot (before i worked with raw footage unfortunately) but never been there!

Correct! Just a stupid nickname, nothing else. haha
This time of year is amazing here. It's green everywhere and we have the midnight sun too. Waiting for vacation so i can stay up all night and take some unique photos!

On 7/9/2018 at 10:09 AM, Miha Travnik said:

Thanks! :)

Although i am registered as a contributor since 2014, i had only about 30 photos online and earned around 40$ until May 2017. So it took me about 14 months to go from 40$ to 500$ with regular new uploads. Now, things are developing much quicker with a bigger port and knowing what sells and what doesn't :)

Well done! 

Same here! Been inactive member since MARCH 2016 with less than 100 images and around 40$. Started to upload more last month again... I hope I will reach 500$ (or more) till next July :)

Made it to work every day this week with out calling in sick whoo-hoo. Not too many milestones anymore on SS, maybe I can celebrate the continued downward trend of sales and second Sunday this month with "0" uploads, That never happened before, So I guess thats a milestone?

20th download reached this morning. 

stock-photo-england-uk-june-an-eco-frien

I'd like to say 20th download of the image, but no, its my 20th overall :D

Downloads this month to date, has matched the total of of last month, but a couple of ODD's has made it more ££'s

25 minutes ago, Mirco Vacca said:

Reached last week 26K images online :). Just to add also something.

thats a lot of images. if you dont mind asking - how many downloads you get per months with your port?

On 6/21/2018 at 7:22 AM, Joseph Skompski said:

Congrats dcurzon on 200 uploads here!

Congrats sebraska75 on 500 downloads here, and on the milestones on the other site!

Yesterday I had 3 downloads here putting me at 10 downloads which a milestone for me. Next goal is to get 200 uploads. :)

You have a really nice portfolio!