dcurzon

The generic milestone thread...

I was hoping for 50 downloads in a month for the first time in June, but the end of the month has been slower than the beginning. I'm at 45 DL right now. Still really happy with that number, best month in terms of downloads so far! Second best in earnings.

7 minutes ago, SussiHj said:

I was hoping for 50 downloads in a month for the first time in June, but the end of the month has been slower than the beginning. I'm at 45 DL right now. Still really happy with that number, best month in terms of downloads so far! Second best in earnings.

still about 1.5 days to go:) you might make it

1 minute ago, Alexander Oganezov said:

still about 1.5 days to go:) you might make it

There's always hope! ;)

To be honest saturdays are not that good for me so not holding my breath for any sales tomorrow. 

On 6/27/2018 at 5:40 PM, Joseph Skompski said:

Congrats Heide! 2000 is an awesome accomplishment. And Wotan is cute as a button. :)

thank you, Joseph ?

Yea, Wotan is the king - and he knows it ?

And I also had a look at your port: you also have very nice pictures, I am sure, you will go ahead ?

4 hours ago, SussiHj said:

There's always hope! ;)

To be honest saturdays are not that good for me so not holding my breath for any sales tomorrow. 

same here - also 45 downloads so far and best month till the beginning 6 months ago
... and sales on weekends are rare for me, too.
I hope this continues ?

I seem to have rotated favorably in the algorithm. June was my best month for # of sales and I had my first day with two sales. Already for July, I have two days with two sales each. I'm seeing several images be downloaded for the first time and my popular images are still selling. I hope this continues to increase exponentially! Mama needs a new fifty nifty!

28 minutes ago, Desiree Fabian said:

Congrats, Alexander! 1000 pictures within 1 month is awesome!
You have a nice and diverse Port so far. I am sure you are gonna go to the next 2000 picture milestone by August ?

Do you mind me asking, how many pictures you sold so far?
I am in SS with around 660 pictures at the moment since 3 weeks, so you could be a good benchmark ?

Best wishes from Germany

Love the pics from Rappenseehütte, looks amazing there!

6 hours ago, Desiree Fabian said:

Do you mind me asking, how many pictures you sold so far?
 I am in SS with around 660 pictures at the moment since 3 weeks, so you could be a good benchmark ?

35, with 34 unique ones and 1 duplicate sale.

6 hours ago, Desiree Fabian said:

Congrats, Alexander! 1000 pictures within 1 month is awesome!
You have a nice and diverse Port so far. I am sure you are gonna go to the next 2000 picture milestone by August ?

Thanks. I doubt about august. More than half of my port consists of photos taken over years in various places as I kept going over old albums and uploading stuff that I thought might sell; don't have that many unanalyzed local photos left anymore:)

I got downloads 99 and 100 today!

For the past month or two I've been uploading less (just a handful of photos including several editorial ones) while I look at what's been selling for me and I try to work on figuring out what sells for me/finding those unique things in my area that might help me improve sales/etc. Hopefully it won't take as long to get to the next 100 sales!

1 hour ago, Desiree Fabian said:

Thanks for sharing! 

Yeah, I am doing it similar to your method: what could sell and what do I like to edit? Do I feel more like plants today or more like winter and upload snow pics? As long as we keep uploading and having at least a tiny bit of fun, going through our old pictures, we are good. ?

But I have various pics in different angles, not sure if that will help or it only will overload my port. ? If so, I will downsize later on I guess. 

I do it quite similar and still try to figure out what sells and what does not. Sometimes I am quite astonished.
And as for the different angles: I would select a few of them that really look different.