dcurzon

The generic milestone thread...

2 weeks ago i had 3 milestones! 500 downloads here, first payment in another site and first 100 downloads in that site too! Half way for the $500 milestone, maybe in 6 months XD

Congrats dcurzon on 200 uploads here!

Congrats sebraska75 on 500 downloads here, and on the milestones on the other site!

Yesterday I had 3 downloads here putting me at 10 downloads which a milestone for me. Next goal is to get 200 uploads. :)

Just now, Joseph Skompski said:

Congrats Alexander! It must have been a busy day on Shutterstock. I'll take it. :)

Thanks, you too:) next milestone -100 downloads. only need someone to buy same image 90 more times:P

1 hour ago, Joseph Skompski said:

Congrats sebraska75 on 500 downloads here, and on the milestones on the other site!

Yesterday I had 3 downloads here putting me at 10 downloads which a milestone for me. Next goal is to get 200 uploads. :)

Thank you Joseph, the first one made me really happy, keep uploading and you will see 3-4 downloads every day soon!

1 hour ago, Joseph Skompski said:

I'm 1 short of 10 downloads, so maybe next week this will happen :)

5 hours ago, Authentic Creations said:

I emptied the dishwasher two days in a row by myself without any command from my wife :)

I wish my husband would do that ;o)

Also - a Milestone on another agency, for first time it's going to beat my earnings on SS - only 8 photo's sold - but one sold for $71.35 and another for $35.00 - now that's what I call good downloads!

31 minutes ago, paula french said:

I wish my husband would do that ;o)

Also - a Milestone on another agency, for first time it's going to beat my earnings on SS - only 8 photo's sold - but one sold for $71.35 and another for $35.00 - now that's what I call good downloads!

Wow, congrats.

200 Uploads Milestone - as of late last evening I now have 200 photos uploaded and accepted. I actually overshot it and my current number is 210. I still don't understand half of the rejection reasons that I get but I am learning. :)

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:51 AM, Simone Hogan said:

A sweet sale (on a Sunday!) just bumped me over the $500 mark into the second earnings tier.

wow :-) 

very well done :-)