Sohn Gottes

Why downloads low suddenly in two months

If any one have answer to this question. As many of contributors raising questions for almost last two months sale and downloads fall drastically. It is not possible that suddenly new super expert photographers join all the agencies in lat two months and all customers busy downloading from their portfolio only. 

So if any one know the real reason behind it.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Sohn Gottes said:

If any one have answer to this question. As many of contributors raising questions for almost last two months sale and downloads fall drastically. It is not possible that suddenly new super expert photographers join all the agencies in lat two months and all customers busy downloading from their portfolio only. 

Thanks

May was my best month so far and it looks like June will be above that again. 

Seems to be nothing more than normal fluctuations, which are not significant when comparing our few images in our PFs to the millions of images in SS. 

Statistical noise. 
Upload another 1000000 pictures, wait 17 years and then look again.  

I agree with others...I'm on track to have a better June than May...and May was my best so far (so far being only since March of this year...) and I think that sales just fluctuate depending on what's in demand at the moment.  What goes up, must come down...then hopefully go back up again!!

5 hours ago, Sohn Gottes said:

Thanks

And just this thought...that it seems like its always the same contributors griping about low sales...  If you think of how many contributors are actuall on this SS site and how few actually comment, then you can get a perspective of how inaccurate that information might be.

13 minutes ago, Michelle Baumbach said:

And just this thought...that it seems like its always the same contributors griping about low sales...  If you think of how many contributors are actuall on this SS site and how few actually comment, then you can get a perspective of how inaccurate that information might be.

I just did not rushed to any conclusion. I only get to this question when I saw an contributor account having almost 8000+ images and very few -- very few forum comments commented on this. 

3 hours ago, Sohn Gottes said:

I just did not rushed to any conclusion. I only get to this question when I saw an contributor account having almost 8000+ images and very few -- very few forum comments commented on this. 

I apologize...I actually wasn't referring to you as one who is complaining in the comment you referenced.  On a regular basis in the forums there seem to be the same contributors saying how bad sales are now.  I only meant that if you used them as a reference, your information was probably skewed.