Whiteaster

My earnings stopped updating

My earnings stopped updating sometimes during the night (EU time). I can see my dl-s on the map and on the details page when I click on the date but not on earnings summary. Earnings are not added to the total.

I already posted this on technical issues, I apologize for posting it here too but I would like to know if this is still happening to others too or just to me . Half the day is gone and no change.

5 minutes ago, Perry Correll said:

I'm sure you can't be the only one.

Or perhaps enough hours have passed since my last sale that it's caught up - I just recently logged on after at least 10 hours of not being here.

There were a few people having the same problem earlier in the morning. I just wanted to see if there is any change.

I too facing this problem since morning.  Some other contributor have also complaints about same problem almost 10 days ago in other forum.

Adding : As per that post ODD/ SOD sales were showing in map but not updating in earnings. Where as subscription sales updating both way. My subscription sales updating in both data but this sales looks like SOD or DOD. Hence not updating in earnings.