btwcapture

Submit editorial/release issue

This message appears when you check the editorial box. It's not a mistake, it's not asking you for a release. It's just telling you that you can't add a release even if you want to.

I see you've submitted commercial and editorial images so you should know the routine. I'm not really sure why it's an issue for you, just ignore it and submit as normal. If you can't for some reason we'll need a bit more info as to what's happening and why you can't to be able to help. I screen shot might help too.

Thanks for all the answers. The site writes: "Nothing submitted. Please rewiew errors." But I do not see any "review errors" anywhere. That's why I thought the thing was related to a possible release error. Release / editorial issue was the only message I saw on the page.
I can not paste the photos because I do not know what error to solve (and
I do not know of any error) because I can not see the error message.

The errors should be highlighted in red on your submit page.  You either haven't filled in all the blanks, or haven't selected an image to submit.

You do have to hit "enter" after typing in keywords, to make the move into the proper blank.

I copy the response of the support, sometimes it will help someone:

..... I have reviewed your account and it does appears that the images do not have a release attached and the error still shows. I would suggest that you delete the images and resubmit them. Also, try clearing your cache/cookies and delete browsing history before doing so if you are using the browser to upload the images.

However, if the issue persists, please contact us again and if possible provide screenshots of the error page so we can investigate further. ......

EDIT: Unfortunately it did not help.

OK, it does seem like a bug of some sort then.

I have noticed the last few times I've submitted anything that if images have keyword errors (usually do due to me using British English and scientific names) I fix it for one, the rest still show as needing fixes with the icon, but when I click on an image there is nothing highlighted as wrong that I can actually change. I've got round this by submitting the first corrected image on it's own. The rest seem to then refresh and I continued with the other errors one at a time until they are all done, then submit any remaining ones that are OK as a batch. It might be worth you trying this workaround too? Basically what I'm saying is next time you upload try editing and submitting the images one at a time rather than in a batch. If the first one goes through carry on like that with the others.
Makes me think they've introduced a bug when they added the icons to the images.
Let us know if that works, my help others if they are having the same problem.

Thank you for your post Linda. I think it´s the same issue, I resolve it with simmilar process. Here is copy of part of my message, I sent to the submit support:

..." the problem disappears if I manually add a keyword (usually I do not manually enter keywords, I already upload it in metadata). Then, information about the wrong keyword appears (other keyword than I manually added)  and it is possible to remove the problem and continue working. Without manual keyword insertion can not continue because the site reports an error, but does not show what kind of bug it is. "...

On 5/16/2018 at 9:13 PM, btwcapture said:

Thanks for all the answers. The site writes: "Nothing submitted. Please rewiew errors." But I do not see any "review errors" anywhere. That's why I thought the thing was related to a possible release error. Release / editorial issue was the only message I saw on the page.
I can not paste the photos because I do not know what error to solve (and
I do not know of any error) because I can not see the error message.

Hi, when I get this "nothing submitted"  messsage.  It's because I forgot to put the category in.