Chican Elvis

Non-Licensable Content: Due to legal compliance restrictions, we cannot license this content in our collection.

Hello guys! I am new here and I submited a game interface menu with gui buttons. But it was rejected for this reason: "Non-Licensable Content: Due to legal compliance restrictions, we cannot license this content in our collection." I cannot understand why and what can I do...I uploaded vectorial and jpg as they ask.can you please help me? I uploaded the other size of the original jpg to see how it looks like Thanks a lot!

123.jpg

Probably because of Facebook and Twitter icons.

Check this: https://www.shutterstock.com/contributorsupport/articles/kbat02/Known-Image-Restrictions-Brands-and-Trademarks?l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle

Social Media Icons

• Social Media icons are copyrighted

• This includes, but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, Pandora, iTunes, eBay, etc

• Unacceptable for commercial use

• Commercial images may not use the name of a social media platform in the metadata (except for “Instagram” when the image is processed by a filter)

• Acceptable for editorial use with a proper caption, if not isolated

I've had some video rejections for same reason even when submitted as editorial and I assume it's a case of erring on the side of caution. 

The rules also change at times, had visuals of a computer screen showing a website accepted as editorial and then one day declined and the reason given was they updated the rules and the rejection stands despite the content being accepted in the past.

Assuming they are just way to noisy to give specific reasons why.