Sign in to follow this  
Panny Shutterstock

Announcing new “Status Flags” on the submission page

All very nice indeed but redeploying your tech people to sort out the current ongoing upload issues in a timely manner should be your first priority.

What the heck is going on with submissions? I've been with you since January, everything went very smoothly until you added the new Status Flags. Now uploads are horrific. Some images show as submitted, some get a message saying processing is taking longer than usual, some just disappear completely, then show up days later. I'm still waiting for half of my 5/25 submission to appear in the Submit category. Uploaded 33 yesterday, they're nowhere to be found. Images in the Submit category keep saying there's an error when there is none so I can't submit them. This needs to be fixed pronto so our images go on sale asap and both Shutterstock and I make some money. Very frustrating, and impossible to have an efficient submission process with this "new and improved" edition.

Добавьте функцию для переименования версии (Управление релизы .)Иногда вместо имени появляются «????», и неясно, какой это был релиз !!!