Milos Vucicevic

Rejection, why?

Show what keywords you used,title and description. It really is quite amazing what they will accept then what they reject. Mind blowing But SS has always had a inconsistency Issue with everything. and that comes from changing rules all the time. don't be afraid of editorial. you can submitt a badly exposed OOF image and it gets in.....Just amazing to some of us.Of the many 1000's of Images like this concept . i think it's pretty good.

Did you submit it as editorial? If not, I think the rejection reason was a mistake.

There are copyright issues here. (again, not if you submitted this as editorial)

Modern maps are not accepted. The camera is a Nikon FM or FA and the airplane looks like an Boeing 787. (and is a toy and SS doesn't like toys)

So, even if you put all your keywords in English so perfect that it makes your English teacher blush, you would still have problems with this one.

Btw, Is that Greece on that map and if so, how cold does it get in Greece that you need a woolen shawl? (never been there) Otherwise, a bathing suit and sunglasses might be more appropriate

Description : Accessories of traveler on wooden table in flat lay design. Travel concept. Greek alphabet map.

Keywords: travel; vacation; destination; desk; wooden; diary; empty; expedition; accessories; background; hipster; holiday; lifestyle; modern; note; notebook; office; planning; preparation; retro; space; summer; table; top; tourism; view; trip; space; concept; design; student; vintage; documentary; camera; slr; analog; journey; adventure; ready; clothing; outfit; map; airplane

No, i didnt submit as editorial and i think you are right about copyright issue, but they twice reject me with same reasons. I will try as editorial, so we will see.

Camera is Canon AE-1  and airplane is Boeing 777

1 hour ago, Milos Vucicevic said:

Camera is Canon AE-1  and airplane is Boeing 777

LOL shows you how much I know! (at least I knew it was a camera and a Boeing :) )

I think the reviewer made a mistake (twice) and didn't pay much attention (twice). Just resubmit as editorial and see what happens

Like I've personally said a 1000 times If you really believe in what you have has value. Fight for it and go all the way.If ya don't they will walk all over you. fighting for yourself is fighting for us. Thats the way I look at it.

I knew the camera was a Canon AE1 straight away. That was my first SLR. My father had a Canon AE1 Program before that. 

Hi all,

I uploaded more than 80 times and my photos also got rejected so strange especially the cardboard fire engine photo, I feel that it's already very good but why rejected??? Some rejection msgs say out of focus but they are very clear not blur photos, so strange.