djile

New files since May-June 2017 have no sales at all

Hi People, 
all the files I sent since May-June 2017 until today they do not have sales, or they sell  a minimum, and quickly disappear.
Before that date, everything functioned normally, after May-June 2017 until today they I almost 1300 files thrown into the toilet. This is very frustrating.
What's happening? Someone with similar experience?
Costs are increasing, and there is no revenue from new files.

Zdravo Djile,
In 2017 I had relatively good sales of new files, but since the beginning of this year, the sale of new images is almost nothing (at the same time, I noticed the increase in sales of some old files). I suppose that the reason of decline in sales of new ones is huge number of added files, also impact on decline has SS changing algorithms.

5 minutes ago, Rasica said:

Zdravo Djile,
In 2017 I had relatively good sales of new files, but since the beginning of this year, the sale of new images is almost nothing (at the same time, I noticed the increase in sales of some old files). I suppose that the reason of decline in sales of new ones is huge number of added files, also impact on decline has SS changing algorithms.

Zdravo!
It makes sense that they changed the algorithm, but many of my colleagues do not have this problem their new files are being sold.
So, Maybe it's a bag or I'm just an experiment for algorithms that do not work. I just do not accept the fact that due to the increased number of files, sales have been reduced.  This happened suddenly, as if someone switched off the switch and turned off the light.

5 minutes ago, djile said:

Zdravo!
It makes sense that they changed the algorithm, but many of my colleagues do not have this problem their new files are being sold.
So, Maybe it's a bag or I'm just an experiment for algorithms that do not work. I just do not accept the fact that due to the increased number of files, sales have been reduced.  This happened suddenly, as if someone switched off the switch and turned off the light.

That switch happened to me in January.
You can contact support,
worth a try (but I don't believe that you will find an answer or a solution to your problem).

3 hours ago, djile said:

Hi People, 
all the files I sent since May-June 2017 until today they do not have sales, or they sell  a minimum, and quickly disappear.
Before that date, everything functioned normally, after May-June 2017 until today they I almost 1300 files thrown into the toilet. This is very frustrating.
What's happening? Someone with similar experience?
Costs are increasing, and there is no revenue from new files.

I looked at your Port. classic good stock. Im very surprized.

Your very welcome. credit where credit is due......Always. I don't think anyone can do better and trendy than this. why your Not selling Makes No sense whatsoever. shocking actually.

1 hour ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

Loving the concepts. Is it me or my monitor but some of the images appear to be slightly underexposed?

Hi Alexandre,

Yes you are right, some are underexposed because I love the cinematic look/cinematic color grading

4 minutes ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

I love it too but maybe the buyers don't. That may be an issue as to why they're not selling. 

I worked like this before, so there was no problem to the change since last year when they were removed graph statistics "sales of new files" from that moment everything went bad for my new files I sent

I search a LOT and always have Probably a LOT more than some. the Only small issue I see is the use of the Instagrammy type filtering that was very[Overly] Popular for way to long and actually way past It's prime. But,,I still see it a lot on very HOT ports and It was Over In top magazines 3 years ago.. anyones guess is anyones guess. still a very Good useable Port. thats my 2 cents and about all it's worth Looking at your work. Hang In there. Maybe open up exposure and see what happens. My Port is basically the same today as it was 13 years ago. straight down the Middle and No Trendy styles. my sales are WAY down. So.....I don't think it's about trends as much as Over population. I still see your style a Lot in the Mags I subscribe to.

Not saying it's good or bad or right or wrong, just looking at the premium stuff and trying to understand what will generate the best ROI. Look at a similar image on Shutterstock's Offset and yours.

Which do you think most buyers would prefer?

I do this all the time with m images...if I can't come close to the top results I don't bother. I think it's a useful exercise for everybody. 

I think a little brighter helps :) 

stock-photo-young-freelancer-working-on-a-laptop-1048884053.jpg

offset.JPG

2 minutes ago, djile said:

I worked like this before, so there was no problem to the change since last year when they were removed graph statistics "sales of new files" from that moment everything went bad for my new files I sent

Zdravo djile :)

It is a fact that new images are not promoted.  But, in my experience at least, it doesn't mean they don't sell -- just today I had good EL of image submitted in October '17 and another ODD of image submitted last month.   I rather think, in your case at least, it can be related to demand fluctuations for specific type of content.  Your port is fantastic but fairly one-sided.  One of keys for successful port is content variety.   This also means all of a sudden you could (will) experience a spike, when specific demand is back on.

@Atgier
My new files have very little sales, and that's just some files in the first 2-3 days and after that there are no more sales. I just can not accept the fact that in those 1300 files there is not a good stock photo that would continue to be constantly sold.
Simply my problem with selling new files was not created gradually, but literally overnight.
I contacted the support and they are ready to follow and watch my problem, so I hope that it's just a bag with my profile that they will handle.

Short of actually buying one, I can't spot any issues from a buyers side - was able to find your pictures, and download a preview. There's just a ton of competition out there.