Pavlin Plamenov Petkov

Is it possible to earn only $ 5 per month?

Im sorry But you asked. Yes I can see why. Lots of duplicates even Identical Images right next to each other that turns Buyers off when they search. . at the very least separate them By a page. Way to many Holding a Phone Pics, and selfie pics and cat Pics Stuff that was done to death 14 years ago. your Not searching to see whats here. 180 Million Images Man they simply don't need More of the same thing Not done as well. you either have to Put "YOUR " twist on stuff thats been done or simply be more Unique. Buyers Bookmark us when they see Variety. I wouldn't hope for to Much More until you do the work and be different. sorry again....being Honest.Also the young Lady with the window and Lollipops is gorgeous. You have to learn how to Light her and shoot her.

I think it's important to have useful keywords the title/description of images. Maybe instead of 'positive face' put something more specific like 'beautiful girl with blue eyes and long red hair, smiling at the camera'. Or 'big husky dog looking at the camera' because 'amazing dog' can be a little Pomeranian and if you are looking for a husky that's what you are going to put in search terms and the image titles that have those words are going to come up first in results, at least from my experience. I like your portfolio - it's inspiring.

I think this is great example of where stock industry is trending in general.   Looking at portfolio, I was actually not surprised with $5/month.   As others said -- too many similars, and caption DEFINITELY needs to be better.   For instance, (what I assume is) your bestseller:

stock-photo-explorer-in-mountain-4646855

Caption is "Explorer in mountain".    This is nowhere good enough.   Something like  "Athletic male hiker exploring rugged mountain wilderness landscape and admiring dramatic clouds covered sky"   (others will surely come up with something better, but this is the idea).  Cool pic btw

One of my better selling images is this:

stock-photo-night-view-of-lake-louise-ca

When I first uploaded, without realizing the importance of good caption, I simply labelled "Light in the Black".   No sales.  After I changed to "Night View of Lake Louise Canoe Rental Log Cabin in Winter. Banff National Park, Rocky Mountains Alberta Canada" (as it reads now),  it caught attention.   Again, I am sure it can be better as my stock industry knowledge is still limited, but it was an improvement.  

Yes.  It's about what my earnings are so far this month.  But I had pretty good months from Nov.-Feb., so I'm not complaining too much about a slow March.  Maybe April it'll pick up again or we'll get lucky this month with some high-paying ELs or S&Os.

Thank you very much for your advice. I'm a little bad with the English, but I'll do more with the description of the pictures. Just ask how do I edit the description of already uploaded photos?

40 minutes ago, Pavlin Plamenov Petkov said:

Just ask how do I edit the description of already uploaded photos?

Go to the Catalog Manager, double click on the photo and it will open in an edit pane where you can make the changes. 

19 hours ago, Laurin Rinder said:

9 years and 2 Pages?? a real Overachiever. LOL

But did you notice quality of the work?

So how much pages should I have for 9 years? I don't sell pages I sell drawings! 

It is much harder to make 1 nice drawing then to make 50 photos, illustrations should be more expensive and sell better, yeah

And keywording is stupid part of the job, for buyers and sellers...there is no word "keywording" in English...

I have spoken :)

This business has now reached a level where I sometimes feel unable to distinguish between sarcasm and humor on one hand and comments which are meant seriously on the other ... Both regarding quality and earnings. ;)

8 hours ago, Raimonds Kalva said:

I also earn 5$, 2070 images...  :( 

Disappointed in this area of earnings ...

Sad :(

unfortunately, good times for the SS are gone.

My income fell about 50% to the best days on the SS.

13 hours ago, Raimonds Kalva said:

I also earn 5$, 2070 images...  :( 

Disappointed in this area of earnings ...

No disrespect...why do you keep uploading? Seems like it's not worth the effort unless you make some drastic changes.

I know nothing about vectors or illustration, so cannot advise but perhaps others can on here can give some tips (that is if you want in the first place).