Sign in to follow this  
Whiteaster

Web uploader is busted again

1. I uploaded 8 images (one by one) and I had to upload two more when the submission page stopped reacting, I could not select images.

Still I have all 10 images in pending with the right category for those two that I never submitted. SS's AI must be a mind reader.

2. SS could you please fix this bug:

category.jpg.36f5ed5f3b7ccf02ff2e415242ab099a.jpg

I choose the category, then I go correct some misspelled keywords or maybe add some more keywords from suggestion tool, click submit and it turns the image back asking for category, which was already selected.

Thank you.

It's not busted AGAING... it's busted STILL :D

This category problem is happening to me for each video submission, all the time (and I don't use keyword suggestion tool).

Also the other day one clips was rejected for not having the release - yet I attached the same release to all clips selected at once.

Buggy as hell!

18 minutes ago, urbazon said:

It's not busted AGAING... it's busted STILL :D

This category problem is happening to me for each video submission, all the time (and I don't use keyword suggestion tool).

Also the other day one clips was rejected for not having the release - yet I attached the same release to all clips selected at once.

Buggy as hell!

I know, it happens to me too but now I had enough of it and mentioned it hoping that someone cares (stupid thought).

I use keyword suggestion very rarely, one, two forgotten words maybe but the same happens when you have a misspelled keyword (or just unknown by SS robot) and you have to correct it.

2 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

I know, it happens to me too but now I had enough of it and mentioned it hoping that someone cares (stupid thought).

I use keyword suggestion very rarely, one, two forgotten words maybe but the same happens when you have a misspelled keyword (or just unknown by SS robot) and you have to correct it.

Aha, I didn't (care enough to) notice that. Thanks for the info, I will also pay attention to that pattern :)
Does it happen when you fix keywords after selecting category, or before, or anyway?

I always go from top to bottom, just to be sure I don't miss out something. Spellcheck on description, categories, correct or dismiss spellcheck on keywords and very rarely, if there is something useful in suggestions, I check it. When I'm done I scroll back up and I see what I showed in the image above, with or without the use of keyword suggestion.

As I noticed, it happens when I correct keywords in the red frame but not always. It could be other reasons though, who has the time to follow why bugs happen?

1 minute ago, Whiteaster said:

I forgot to say earlier that if you select the category again after the error message it accepted it and I could submit.

for me thats not the case. I cant still submit.