Nomad Paws

4k Video Thumbnails not showing up

5 hours ago, Nomad Paws said:

Hello all,

After upload 4k videos and being approved, they show up in my active videos, but when i go to my video gallery the 4k videos have no thumbnails.

Does anyone have or had the same problem?

Thank you in advance. 

I have the same issue (if I understood you correctly).

Around 50 clips of mine which were accepted yesterday are shown in "Active videos" and counted in the total clips count, but they don't exist at all inside my portfolio.

We should wait more to see if they will appear, or to wait the Monday for somebody from staff to be able to respond.

P.S. Is it only me or does sh*t happen here only on weekends? :D

4 hours ago, Robsonphoto said:

In last 24hours one of my new footage was sold so obviously new accepted videos are online. 

I searched mine as it had very specific keywords and it said it found one but it shows nothing. I says 4K(1) but no thumbnail or anything. That makes me think mine does not show.

2 hours ago, Macromakey said:

I searched mine as it had very specific keywords and it said it found one but it shows nothing. I says 4K(1) but no thumbnail or anything. That makes me think mine does not show.

I upload my footages on 8. March and 10. March I got email that my footages was accepted (14 accepted and 1 rejected)  

Well I try find mine now but I don't find it. But was sold yesterday.

Hmmm weird. Maybe we need wait a little more. 

I haven't uploaded anything at all this week because nobody says anything whether this issues has been fixed or not.

EDIT: Now I read in another forum thread that this is still being looked into... Blah... I'm taking a break, going to enjoy some coffee in the sun :D

On 3/11/2018 at 7:04 AM, urbazon said:

I have the same issue (if I understood you correctly).

Around 50 clips of mine which were accepted yesterday are shown in "Active videos" and counted in the total clips count, but they don't exist at all inside my portfolio.

We should wait more to see if they will appear, or to wait the Monday for somebody from staff to be able to respond.

P.S. Is it only me or does sh*t happen here only on weekends? :D

Same here, been waiting for a couple of days for new clips to show up in my portfolio but still nothing. Has it been resolved for you?

Hi Everyone,

Our teams are still working to solve this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted of any update.

Thank you so much for your patience!