Same here!

I see todays downloads on the map.

And I have notifications from the mobile app about images sold for the 1st time today. But when I click on them it shows:

Earned $0.00

Downloads 0

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the posts.
We are aware of the situation and we are working on it! 
We will keep you posted as soon as the issue is fixed
Thanks in advance for your patience while we are working to resolve this issue.
Best, 
Panny 

1 hour ago, Panny Shutterstock said:

Hi Everyone,

Best, 
Panny 

Like "Our thoughts prayers are with you", "Thanks in advance for your patience" has a hollow ring to it.  Please, be more specific.  This post means NOTHING.  RESOLVES NOTHING.  Almost as if you don't need content providers and that we don't matter.

Im waiting also for the answer why 72 Of my Images were rejected. been 4 days. and a week before that trying to get a forum admin to take a look. wheres alex,Nancy,kate and Anna, Now we got Panny? such a shame and disrespect for what we do.Or....should I say try to do.

48 minutes ago, Laurin Rinder said:

Im waiting also for the answer why 72 Of my Images were rejected. been 4 days. and a week before that trying to get a forum admin to take a look. wheres alex,Nancy,kate and Anna, Now we got Panny? such a shame and disrespect for what we do.Or....should I say try to do.

Nothing wrong with having Panny - although it's a bit confusing that we never know whom we're actually talking to. I don't care who's around. We need answers and solutions, tho, not just  this "thanks for your patience".

Now the earnings chart shows a number, but much less than I counted on the map on Saturday.

... And Sunday sales still not showing in the chart

Edited by M. Unal Ozmen
update

3 minutes ago, M. Unal Ozmen said:

Now the earnings chart shows a number, but much less than I counted on the map on Saturday.

still not showing new statistic at my earning 

My advise is to do some print screens from the map and check later if the sales are on the list... All this bugs lately are very disappointing. And sales are getting slower and slower... All the new solutions taking pace of our cake... But what can we do really?

5 hours ago, Panny Shutterstock said:

Hi Everyone,

Best, 
Panny 

Hi Panny, thanks for responding but you'll have to excuse me for not really feeling reassured by the stock response when this very same issue occurred in the last month or so. My confidence in SS actually providing accurate earnings has taken a knock and there is a big question mark over SS. I mean, there are that many problems now and we can only spot the obvious ones.... how many others are there that go unnoticed? This is not good at all!

Edit - Just for reference, it was the 6th of February that this last happened. Not long back at all. We were told then it had been resolved and yet a month later, it happens again.