Sign in to follow this  
sljones

A new game for the weekend

Three of these images have sold more than once.  One not at all.  Can you pick which one hasn't sold?  Answer will be provided on Monday. 

Silhouette of a salt farmer carrying homemade yoked baskets to collect sea water as part of the natural gourmet salt production process, Kasumba, Bali

Ice floating in the ocean with mountain backdrop, Paradise Bay, Antarctica

Looking through the fence at the historic Old Fannie Bay Gaol, operated as Her Majesty's Goal and Labour Prison, Darwin with the sandstone infirmary containing the gallows in the background

Raspberry mojito cocktail by resort pool, Bali, Indonesia

My gut tells me it's got to be the fence, but then it would be too easy. So maybe #1 is the one that hasn't sold, because it seems to be a very specific kind of farming the person is doing, and maybe not much need for it. Or the landscape has not sold because competition is too stiff?

Easy #2. i know you didn't ask for a critique But.....you have some very cool Images in your Port But your Obsession to shoot Most things vertical Completely Kills the usability especially Landscapes and the Little boy which could have been a winner.... you blocked Him Off. a Buyer can make a vertical if they need One. You submit it that way and you take away that Option. Just saying My friend. Your call.Composition is where the story is.

If she didn´t ask then don´t do it Laurin, just answer with a number. And i say number 2

Edited by sebaska75
more words

19 minutes ago, stevemart said:

#2. Doesn't appear on your first page of popular whilst the others do. :)

Agree with Steve for the same reason, #2