Alex Shutterstock

Updates to the Edit content page coming soon

@Alex Shutterstock

The website look good and fresh, only one thing I miss from the old one is the fact I can no longer click on my image in my portfolio to get directed into main SS website and see the image the way as customers see. All I can do is look at my portfolio in catalog manager and sort images into sets or edit them. I used to check my images after approval as during submission the 'enter keywords' side is offering /forcing keywords I simply don't want and sometimes I miss to delete them. 

For images, Catalog Manager, how to navigate to approved images to manage keywords, etc.? In image status, only pending and rejected appear and no link to approved items.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTRE0aQwl8vzdXXKppUxFA here is the link I've found that made a great videos about stock photography(and videography) and whats trending in the year to come and what sells and more about rejections. I have read that more videos about stock photography will be uploaded soon. Great inputs and very well explained. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTRE0aQwl8vzdXXKppUxFA here is the link I've found that made a great videos about stock photography(and videography) and whats trending in the year to come and what sells and more about rejections. I have read that more videos about stock photography will be uploaded soon. Great inputs and very well explained. 

I haven't been to the Inside/Forum page for quite some time. Today I suddenly see that the original file names of approved images appears above the ID file name. It is a great feature for me! Sometimes I looked for image from the same shooting series in my file archive. This is great help. Thank you Shutterstock Team.