Suggest you considering doing the following:

1.  Too few images...90 images is a very small example for buyers to review if they are looking for images on your topics

2.  Diversify...too many of the same type image

3.  Add more images with people to 'enrich' the image

4.  Add-in more vertical images

5.  Scroll SS for your topics and see what your competition is doing...if there are a few tiger images, you have a better chance of your image being selected but not that if your tiger image is amount 100s.

5.  Learn from your rejected images ie. out of focus, not licensed, etc.

6.  Don't give up

I have about 100 images, one month in. I have $15 so far. All but 0.25 is from a single editorial image of the women's march. What I see in the forums over and over again and what my own (limited, amateur) experience tells me is that images of people doing people things is what sells. A great, beautiful landscape that is technically perfect might be nice, but what is a seller going to use it for? Sure, you might get lucky and have that one picture a particular buyer needs and is willing to pay for. Most of your money is going to come from selling lots of pictures lots of times for quarters. Just my 25 cents worth of advice. 

I have yet to have a go at still images, but video is returning on average US$18 per download.  Are you in India?   Your images seem very south-asia centric.  Try some diversity.  I'm still starting at this, but I try to upload a wide variety of imagery and it's slowly building.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2018 at 1:47 AM, Paul Richard Jones said:

Suggest you considering doing the following:

1.  Too few images...90 images is a very small example for buyers to review if they are looking for images on your topics

2.  Diversify...too many of the same type image

3.  Add more images with people to 'enrich' the image

4.  Add-in more vertical images

5.  Scroll SS for your topics and see what your competition is doing...if there are a few tiger images, you have a better chance of your image being selected but not that if your tiger image is amount 100s.

5.  Learn from your rejected images ie. out of focus, not licensed, etc.

6.  Don't give up

Thanks Paul) for your advice...

On 17/02/2018 at 1:51 AM, Amanda Wayne said:

I have about 100 images, one month in. I have $15 so far. All but 0.25 is from a single editorial image of the women's march. What I see in the forums over and over again and what my own (limited, amateur) experience tells me is that images of people doing people things is what sells. A great, beautiful landscape that is technically perfect might be nice, but what is a seller going to use it for? Sure, you might get lucky and have that one picture a particular buyer needs and is willing to pay for. Most of your money is going to come from selling lots of pictures lots of times for quarters. Just my 25 cents worth of advice. 

Wow Amanda nice insights)) That’s great going for your first month congrats!!!

You need to learn how to control depth of field. You are working with an awesome professional camera, but your pictures look like they were shot with a phone.

Two months in general should be long enough to see at least some sales - some of my pics have sold within two days of upload. But no, you're not going to make a living off it, unless you upload thousands of quality photos.

3 hours ago, jai7678 said:

I used filters on some and use AWB in my canon 5d mark 2 any tips)))

What sort of filters? 

Its fine to shoot in AWB, but sometimes this needs adjusting in post processing, especially if the photo was taken under artificial lighting which is where most of your white balance issues seem to be.  If your photos are showing up too yellow, then use the temp slider to cool them down a bit (move the slider to the left) until the colour looks more natural.  Or if that doesn't work you may need to adjust the yellow hue/saturation/lamination. 

Also lose the vignette, its not making the shots look better. 

I'm on SS 1,5 of month. During the first month I sold something 15 times. And I haven't people in my gallery.

I think the most important are:

1. Proper keywords

2. Composition

3. Colours

4. Contrasts/levels/curves (shadows and lights)

5. An extraordinary approach to the subject.

If I can tell you something... :) Learn from the best photographers in the world. Search of them in a browser and learn, learn, learn. And pay attension to exif data :)

I'm probably too late to be even read but as Thomas alluded to, the exposure in most of your images is far too dark.  Depending on how you shoot, you need to increase the amount of light getting to the camera sensor.  If you haven't read and reread your camera manual, that's your first step.  Learn what camera adjustments you need to make (i.e. exposure compensation, etc.) to change exposure and when those changes might be needed. 

There is much more to photography than just pushing the shutter.  Learn the basics, read books on photography, experiment, see how adjustments to your camera affect exposure and depth of field.  Practice what you learn, then start uploading again.  You are competing with professional photographers that know and understand all the thing that Aleksandra mentioned in her post.  You are not going to get more than just a few "lucky" shots until you do.