Sign in to follow this  
sixpixx

Model release Image file is incorrectly formatted

Please help. Scanned signed model release. Saved as jpeg. File is well under 20mb. But when trying to upload, keep getting message: 'Image file is incorrectly formatted'. What am I missing here?

On 1/12/2018 at 5:49 PM, sixpixx said:

Please help. Scanned signed model release. Saved as jpeg. File is well under 20mb. But when trying to upload, keep getting message: 'Image file is incorrectly formatted'. What am I missing here?

I'll take a really wild guess, is it Monochrome. The bots that pre-inspect images will always reject anything that's not sRGB or RGB. You can't upload a black and white release because it's not color. WAG Take a look?  ;)

https://www.shutterstock.com/contributorsupport/articles/kbat02/000006575

I guess you didn't say, megabytes doesn't matter, what's the megapixels of the image/release. Same as the other guess, if it doesn't make upload standards it just going to get kicked back, without ever being uploaded. Is it over 4 megapixels?

Yes to what Laurin said, maybe blank out the private details and upload here? Or PM it to Laurin he can spot things pretty darn good. OR write support and include the file, and wait. I really think people here will be able to help you faster, seems like it's some small technical issue with the file.