Theodor Negru

Photo looks like a vector but is not !

I need some help and if someone could answer me I will be really grateful. 

So I have some pictures from an airshow, most of them are military planes. I uploaded a few like this one: stock-photo-bucharest-romania-december-f

But then I realised that with this kind of photos is very easy to make a perfect white background and the planes pure black. The problem is that I also want to upload them like that but I dont know how. I did not find an article about this situation. So should I just upload like any other photo or upload like a vector...eps files etc?!?! 

Making the background white and the planes black doesn't mean it's a vector. You need a software like Adobe Illustrator to make a vector from that image, you will have to draw it or maybe there's some function in that software that does it easier for you.

Yes, changing the colors on a photo does not make it a vector, also saving something as an EPS in Photoshop doesn't make it a vector either.  There is software and an option in Illustrator that make vectors out of photos (it's called auto tracing) for you but it usually looks terrible and is from a technical standpoint, an absolute mess. Shutterstock generally doesn't accept those vectors because they are such a mess. At least that how it used to be, they may have changed the policy.

1 minute ago, Theodor Negru said:

So should I upload them like any other photo? They will get accepted like that? I know they are not vectors but they look like a vector. 

Doesn't matter what it looks like, you took a photo so it is a photo. Upload them like you do with any other photo.

If you are changing it to solid black and solid white submit as an illustration. It will not be a vector if your just clipping the image and submitting a jpeg file, so don't even think about vectors, that is totaly irrelevant for this image, and a completely different thing from altering jpeg images however you do it.
BUT you need to attach the original image in the release field. Which you can't do for editorial images. They will require the reference image you used to create the illustration, and the only way you can do that for an editorial illustration is to email it to them before you submit the images and wait for their reply with a number to give when you do submit. 
Make sure when you do submit to follow the rules for submitting illustrative editorial.
Good luck.