Matylda Laurence

Bug in the Pending File

Hi is anyone else experiencing 0 in pending but have images waiting for review? Had similar 2 days ago but were 'found' and accepted within hours. Now despite email acknowledgement of upload nothing reviewed so far after 2 days or could just be slow at the moment many thanks M

thanks Paula have uploaded another batch so let's hope. Still hate the invalid keyword snatch!!!

7 images out of 18 now show up in pending hope the rest are found! Seems bugs are taking over the interface!

Edited by Matylda Laurence
info update

Same problem here.

Last week there was a consistent delay and it would take sometimes even 6 hours for the photos to get to Pending Review, but I submitted a batch 15 hours ago, and they are still not showing in Pending Review...so the problem is getting worse, at least for me :(

still have first batch in pending from upload on the 11th Jan . In fact took days for 10 out of 18 (2 batches) to show. Seems like the 8 I first uploaded are stuck in limbo!!!  So Alex the bug is becoming serious for us all. Having to do work twice is very annoying. Seems as though to delete and redo is a waste of time with others writing on the forum now. Grateful if you could sort out. I take it that the reviewer also sees a 0 in pending or gets no notice of images waiting to be seen. Have they said anything about the drop in images to review? thanks in anticipation of a good outcome :(:D:) (need a strong coffee!)

Yep I confirm the same thing Matylda, 6 pictures stuck in pending from 2018-01-11, but not showing on my home page. Hopefully someone will look into it or let us know if we need to re-submit....

if this can help here are the batches numbers:

me too was confident that Alex comment would resolve this pronto! Please Alex what it is expected time to begin uploading again. Also you said to leave images in pending (I still have 8 from days ago) will the reviewers see and clear these? be good to know and have more info thanks