Kate Shutterstock

Happy New Year!

I hope you all enjoy a great weekend, and a creative, healthy 2018. 

We're looking for your input about next year. What would you like to see us ship in 2018? Let us know here on this thread, or send your note to our CEO via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/jonoringer/status/946157483831148545

Second, I wanted to let you all know that I've moved to a new role at Shutterstock. I'll be leaving the Contributor Care team and taking over as Product Owner for the Contributor side of our business on January 1. I'm excited to take what I've learned on the front line of our Care organization and put it to work making the contributor experience the best out there. I'll still be around on the Forum, and available via email (via submit@shutterstock.com), and on social media, (see below) so you'll be able to reach me as always. 

Again - thank you for your commitment and ongoing contributions to Shutterstock. 

PS - I made a small update to our Forum Profile page. Now you can enter your social media info (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) as well as your personal website. I hid some of the older, less used platforms (ICQ?! I bet many of you are too young to know what that is!). If I've taken away something you were attached to, let me know, and I can restore it. 

Best wishes for 2018!

Kate

I've twitted a reply to Jon's tweet, but I'll also write it here:

The best new functionality I can imagine and would like to see is dual passwords for login. One "master" password to access everything and one (or more?) passwords which can access only the submission tools. Just like some blogs/websites have Admins (who control everything) and Editors (who only edit the content).
This would be highly useful for teams or even single contributors who get a help from somebody (friend, family member, etc.)

Happy New year! :) 

Happy New Year, Kate, congratulations and best wishes for your new job. 

I hope your role as Product Owner will include responsibility for supervising the review team at SS. Going by all the recent forum activity on the subject, that's something you could really get your teeth into!

Dear Kate, all the best in the new position! -I want you personally as all shutterstock associates all the best in the new 2018 year. The recipe for success in 2018 is the severity, responsibility, and acceptance of the need for complete transformation to improve business. But do not forget that happiness is multiplied by sharing, as well as money. So, do not forget about the team spirit and the small collaborators who, with their love of photography, but with their dedication, contribute to Shuterstock's progress.

With respect!

Hi Kate and thank you for this opportunity. I would like to ask if it is possible for 2018 to create the possibility, within the portfolio of each contributor, to "download" and print a "badge" related to the contributor that identifies him as a contributor of Shutterstock. A personal badge to be used during public events or for any "accreditations". Would this not give the company more prestige and publicity? Thank you for your answer and best wishes for a happy new year and for your new role at Shutterstock!

Alessio Rinaldi

"If I've taken away something you were attached to, let me know, and I can restore it. "

YES!!!

Please restore normal old sales stats. That new one is just unusable.

Personally I need all sales sorted by date of files uploaded. Also please make available to see all sales in one list. It is really hard to click through all 10-20-30 pages and make any conclusions about improving your work.