Kate Shutterstock

Submission page - More improvements are on the way

Hello @Alex Shutterstock.

Another idea would be to add in the submission page a option to assign an image directly to a set. Right now we can only assign after images are approved. Would be good to be able to do this ahead before you push the "Submit" button. Then no need anymore to remember and to check which images are already in the choosen set or which not.

Thank you.

Mirco

Hello, one improvement idea:

-Maybe you could add the ability to correct/improve rejected content in editor, so that we can correct content that was rejected because of mistakes with keywording, title, editorial content, and re-submit it faster.  

On 6/15/2018 at 2:06 PM, Nejc Toporis said:

Hello, one improvement idea:

-Maybe you could add the ability to correct/improve rejected content in editor, so that we can correct content that was rejected because of mistakes with keywording, title, editorial content, and re-submit it faster.  

This.  The other main agencies support it for things like mistyped keywords, titles, forgotten or wrong model release and so on.

Its REALLY handy when you're on a slow and/or pay per mb data connection too.

About 15 images approved...but don't show on my gallery yet... it's almost 120 hours after approved ... I'm a little afraid about it.

Thank you, Shutterstock! We finally have Reviewed tab. But where is Rejected tab? I mean, it could be more comfortable with Approved and Rejected, separate.

Also, deleted images looks Enormous. And have no text below. No explainations, except the preview size.

51 minutes ago, Richard Whitcombe said:

So you've improved the dashboard by removing a useful display (rejected) and replacing it with a useless figure (number reviewed in 3 weeks) ?

Thanks for that.

+1 

All reviewed (rejected + approved) files are there and that's great!

HOWEVER, it is way too cluttered - for us more serious/serial submitters. Please implement a filter to show only approved and/or rejected files!

13 hours ago, urbazon said:

All reviewed (rejected + approved) files are there and that's great!

HOWEVER, it is way too cluttered - for us more serious/serial submitters. Please implement a filter to show only approved and/or rejected files!

Blimey peeps, pay attention.  There is a drop-down which allows you to filter by approved or rejected. 😣

44 minutes ago, FrontlitPhotography said:

Blimey peeps, pay attention.  There is a drop-down which allows you to filter by approved or rejected. 😣

Thanks! Works for me. Except, I still check what's approved in Catalog Manager, which is (probably) slower, but way more compact. Also, previews in brand new Reviewed tab are not loading. And there's no dates in Rejected filter, which is annoying when pic was rejected for (example) wrong keywords, then lack of Propery Release, etc, and you finally get lost in it. Because they all looks the same.

2 hours ago, FrontlitPhotography said:

Yup, I saw it only after posting my comment. But even then, I saw it only when I read about it in a different forum topic... 

возвратного отвергнуто! это было удобно. почему в 10 местах посмотреть рассматриваемые файлы !! ???!

you can see them in the portfolio and in the Manager! now it's here, why?