Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad Akbar 08

Pic Upload Issue

I tried to upload few images now, but i keep getting this : "There was a problem with some of your content. Click here for details". When i go to details i get this pop-up:

"You recently uploaded IMG_2170.jpg which could not be read by our image processor. Please contact support for help addressing this issue."

I tried few times, i also tried to upload one by one and i tried to upload old, already accepted images, whatever i do, result is the same.

Anyone else or just me? 

Dear Kate,

as my posting of yesterday evening was deleted I try again to state the problem as desribed here:

still persists, I just tried a few minutes ago. It would still be nice if I get an explanation why you say the problem is fixed and how this goes together with your e-mail I recieved one day later:

Thank you for your reply.

I've made a push to prioritize this issue, and our tech team should be resolving this issue soon.
However, it may take another few weeks until the issue is resolved.

I apologize for your inconvenience.

I'm as irritated as yesterday evening about the 'another few weeks'. Thank you for your understanding and for not deleting this post.

[typo edited]

[another typo edited]

Hi everybody! I have a problem. I can't upload one of my picture and this has never happened. When I push the "Submit" red button I don't receive warnings. After I push it the button fade out and shortly after It's like I didn't even press it. If my picture is 13.14 MB, that's problem? Does anyone have an idea of what can happen?