Darla Hallmark

Foundstock is back up: I'm out

I understand how you feel Darla.  It looks like all of Shutterstock's images are on here and I can download my images with just a click.  The real joke is that when I opened the web page, there was a Shutterstock advertisement prominently displayed so Shutterstock is paying Foundstock to steal our images!

I tried to download one of my images, fortunately it is low quality jpg and not vector, but without watermark. sure it's very annoying, I do not want to draw anymore

With that kind of bugs both us and SS lose a lot of money as well !! I agree of getting payed for that! 

I am sure that they don't know how to fix it! They could hire programmers capable of doing that. 

2 minutes ago, Aphotog said:
With that kind of bugs both us and SS lose a lot of money as well !! I agree of getting payed for that! 

I am sure that they don't know how to fix it! They could hire programmers capable of doing that. 

Or just not have the Jpegs without watermarks here.

4 minutes ago, Haris vythoulkas said:

Shutterstock knows about this critical security issue 4-5 months ago but they never fix it...

and you know this how?

The problem appeared from the time that they corporate with Facebook and they offer free photos there...the api code was hacked and now hackers they have access on SS database.I believe that for SS is more important the corporation with Facebook they dont care for Contributors...Its a dying business 

What an annoying behavior, having to report again and again the same security flaw and nobody from the multi millionaire shutterstock scheme to give a damn, or at least hire someone to repair this mess.  Shutterstock is all about fancy ads and assures everything is being taken care of in due time, but I think unless they come against a fair lawsuit for profit loss coming from their members they will not really take care of anything.  After all, why?  They are selling our work, they make profit out of nothing!  We are paying their fancy offices and wrong decisions, they are being really amateurs considering the flaw is active for months now!

All this mess, all these months without any action shows negligence, cheating and more lies to keep their precious data, which is actually our work, our pride, our climbing-to-mountains-and-walking-for-many-hours adventures downgraded to a mere 30% cut, our cut.

So, what can we do with our sales hitting bottom?  What can anyone do?