Sign in to follow this  
Ingus Kruklitis

New Submit design

Is anyone else experiencing problems with new submit images/video design? 

Almost every time when you select multiple images, add description, keywords, category and click submit it fails to submit the first time. Showing only that something is wrong without specifying what exactly? Then I don't do ANY changes just click submit a couple more time and it goes. All this looks really buggy.

And the other thing is that when I use Shutterstock keyword suggestion tool it gives me some words and then in the new submit form it says that these words are not allowed. Like "xmas" Ok, thats cool but why are you then suggesting them??? Just don't show them in the suggestion tool. This really isn't cool. 

Yeah, I am, everyone is.

I keep telling Kate and the SS design team in the Announcements forum to get rid of "suggested keywords" in the main submission screen, as a lot of the keywords are irrelevant and it takes FOREVER to add them one by one, and just keep the "search for at least 3 images similar to yours" keyword finder, as it's fast and it works great.

1. Can you add funcionality that both content of Subject field (in Details tab of uploaded file) is automatically inserted into Description area and content of Tags field is inserted into Keyword area in Submit content page?

2. Can you add funcionality that photo which has been approved, is automatically deleted from Rejected Photos tab?