Kate Shutterstock

New Submission Page Update & Poll!

We’re looking for your input! What do you want to see next?  

272 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which of the following features do you want to see first?

• An edit view that shows each clip or image with all its metadata at a glance
    • Ability to see all your recent pending / rejected content in one place
    • Visual indication of which clips and images have complete details and are ready to submit
    • Ability to search your releases when using the Add Release option
  2. 2. Which feature would you like us to work on second?

• Visual indication of which clips and images have complete details and are ready to submit
  3. 3. What would come next?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

6 hours ago, Matylda Laurence said:

Hi besides the pending number bug is anyone else only getting a few pending images reviewed each time and others left in situ? thanks

Yes, three images from my last batch had a very long processing time, that is why they don't show up as pending on the dashboard. I could see on the pending page, under the thumbnail,  the text "image is being processed". One of them was still in processing stage at the time the rest were reviewed. This last one is still pending.

1 hour ago, RnDmS said:

I did not observe this issue on shutterstock, but I had the same problem on bigtock (part of shutterstock group). I had to re-submit a full batch.

The content editor on bigstock now overwrites description & keywords when you try to edit categories for a group of photos.

Maybe its the same developers duplicating the problems in all shutterstock sites.

I just happen to stumble across this. I have no idea how many images this affects yet. 

I just had recently submitted photos approved with the completely wrong description and keywords. I even had one approved that I DID NOT SUBMIT with completely unrelated description and keywords. This is really messed up! I hope this is not what is meant by "experience the new submissions page".

41 minutes ago, Alex Shutterstock said:

@Michael Warwick

We are not aware of a widespread issue like this on Shutterstock. Could you provide some details?

Did it happen for more than one batch, or were they all the same batch?

Thanks

@Alex Shutterstock

This has now happened on more than one batch. On a batch submitted yesterday and approved, after all the images were in the catalog, one got completely changed even though yesterday it was correct when it originally was in the catalog. I went in the catalog this morning to see if I could correct it and I was able to do that. That confounds me is how an image got approved that I did not even submit yet??? It is in my queue waiting to be submitted.

A couple of times already I get a rejection related to model releases. I am sure I attached model releases and always thought something is wrong with my release(s). But today I got two similar images (same model); on one of those the model is not clearly recognizable so it went through, while the other was rejected. And when I took a look at the image's page, it doesn't show it is submitted with release... And I am 100% sure I attached the release.

So, strange things happen...

On 12/7/2017 at 12:09 AM, Distinctive Shots said:

Dear Team,

For your info., I just noticed that the main page "Pending approval" info does not coincide with the "Batches Pending Approval" page, please see attached.

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.45.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.46.53 PM.png

Oh no, now DISAPPEARED completely after mentioning here. I have checked not in the Reject Tab or Approved Tab.

19 minutes ago, Matylda Laurence said:

still spamming my email box too and the pending approval like yours is never correct too...bug still there then!

Correct and getting Lots of offers for discounted Pictures. Ya know if we had some admins/Techs or anyone that actually Uploaded like we have to. they would get what were saying.Walk a Mile guys.

stock-photo--new-year-firework-sparkler-

Found something quite horrifying in content I uploaded yesterday. Many of my keywords that were entered in Photoshop CC before upload went missing in one file but far worse is the fact that one key keyword was changed. '2018' mysteriously changed to '2017' effectively rendering the file invisible. No notification of any keyword removal was given on upload or editing and how 2018 becomes 2017 I have no idea. (BTW I'm not crazy because the other 3 uploads from 4 total all had the correct keywords and 2018 on approval).

MWSnap002 2017-12-15, 21_11_28.jpg

MWSnap003 2017-12-15, 21_40_47.jpg

7 minutes ago, stevemart said:

stock-photo--new-year-firework-sparkler-

Found something quite horrifying in content I uploaded yesterday. Many of my keywords that were entered in Photoshop CC before upload went missing in one file but far worse is the fact that one key keyword was changed. '2018' mysteriously changed to '2017' effectively rendering the file invisible. No notification of any keyword removal was given on upload or editing and how 2018 becomes 2017 I have no idea. (BTW I'm not crazy because the other 3 uploads from 4 total all had the correct keywords and 2018 on approval).

MWSnap002 2017-12-15, 21_11_28.jpg

MWSnap003 2017-12-15, 21_40_47.jpg

Stranger things have happened...I have had images submitted and approved that I did not submit (in queue) with completely wrong description and keywords. I changed it all in catalog and they are good to go.