Contradictory reviews? Confused what to do...

I've created 3 photo manipulated images which I've attached. I'm getting contradictory opinions from the reviewers. One is telling me to upload it into editorial the other says that I can't. I personally think this is editorial but maybe I'm wrong. Please could someone help with what I need to do.

I've also attached the reviewers reason for rejection.

Caption for image: THE AMERICAS, October 2017. After earthquakes and hurricanes, the americas are struck by devastating fires.

EARTH WIND FIRE.jpg

IMG_7820.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

31 minutes ago, DeymosHR said:

it's pretty obvious. you forgot to mark it as editorial in the dropdown menu. also, you're not following the guidelines for the editorial titles, but most of the time it's not a problem. 

Thank you for your reply... They allow illustrative editorial work. My whole portfolio is based on this type of work. 

I tried commercial first and they told me it should be editorial.

I then clicked editorial the second time I uploaded, the reviewer says I can't change the image.

49 minutes ago, D. Pimborough said:

I'd say that these are not editorial the reviewer doesn't have a clue.

These are altered photographs so you need to upload the original image as taken by you as a reference image.

If you used someone elses images to work on then you can't submit them without a release.

The rules on editorial are that you cannot amend or alter the image apart from some basic tweaks like exposure and

sharpening or noise control

Thank you. I'll try again with the original reference.

I often will resubmit them for a “second” opinion as many reviewers may not see what it is.

I often think that it is possible the reviewers may work in other cultures or languages...if that is the case they may not see what is written there...to be honest the “wind” image was hard to get.

Another option is to submit them as illustrations and attach the original works as a “release” I have done that with derivative works.

19 minutes ago, PhilipR said:

I often will resubmit them for a “second” opinion as many reviewers may not see what it is.

I often think that it is possible the reviewers may work in other cultures or languages...if that is the case they may not see what is written there...to be honest the “wind” image was hard to get.

Another option is to submit them as illustrations and attach the original works as a “release” I have done that with derivative works.

I haven't tried that... Thanks for the advice.