Kate Shutterstock

Payoneer is Here!

21 hours ago, Kate Shutterstock said:

I am so happy to announce that we have added Payoneer as a payment option for you.

Thank you for your continued support and patience while we focused the infrastructure updates needed to make the integration with Payoneer possible.

To update your payment preferences, go to your Account Settings page.

Learn more about setting up your account.

You cannot connect Shutterstock to this Payoneer account. Please apply for a new Payoneer account through Shutterstock using a different email address.

How to fix that?

Thank you,

Artem (Moscow, Russia)

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 16.21.49.png

7 hours ago, Alexey Lysenko said:

I get the following message: You cannot connect Shutterstock to this Payoneer account. Please apply for a new Payoneer account through Shutterstock using a different email address. What does it mean? I've been using this Payoneer account for ages. Confused.

+1

3 hours ago, Ints Vikmanis said:

Can someone explain me what are benefits of Payoneer over Paypal for EU residents? I can't find any significant differences.

Looks like their coin conversion rates are better than Paypal. From what I gather, If you get paid directly to your bank account they only charge 2% on the exchange rate. Paypal is charging either 3% or 3.5%. Since de Dollar is getting so low these days, I'm gonna give payoneer a shot this month to see if it pays off.

4 minutes ago, Diana Rui said:

Looks like their coin conversion rates are better than Paypal. From what I gather, If you get paid directly to your bank account they only charge 2% on the exchange rate. Paypal is charging either 3% or 3.5%. Since de Dollar is getting so low these days, I'm gonna give payoneer a shot this month to see if it pays off.

PayPal are charging the % above their wholesale rates while Payoneer's % is above mid-market rate which is a huge difference in favour of Payoneer. With respect to the other fees they seem cheaper than PayPal. Can anybody confirm this?

1 minute ago, Deyan Denchev said:

PayPal are charging the % above their wholesale rates while Payoneer's % is above mid-market rate which is a huge difference in favour of Payoneer. With respect to the other fees they seem cheaper than PayPal. Can anybody confirm this?

2 minutes ago, Jochen Netzker said:

Thanks for an other option for payouts. But does anyone knows what are the fees to transfer 100USD to an EUR bank account using Payoneer? I cannot find this information...

I found this:
https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/Fees.aspx

9 hours ago, Ints Vikmanis said:

Can someone explain me what are benefits of Payoneer over Paypal for EU residents? I can't find any significant differences.

5 hours ago, Diana Rui said:

I am using paypal and payoneer both.... Paypal has auto money conversion system. but in payoneer you need to have a different currency card for each currency. on money cash out many many charges will be detected..... Unless you don't have Paypal in your country don't use payoneer !!

27 minutes ago, Aleem Zahid Khan said:

I am using paypal and payoneer both.... Paypal has auto money conversion system. but in payoneer you need to have a different currency card for each currency. on money cash out many many charges will be detected..... Unless you don't have Paypal in your country don't use payoneer !!

With the card there are many fees. I registered and dont't have to use their card, nor I had to aply to get it. The money goes straight to my bank account with 2% charge from the conversion rate from USD to EUR. Nothing else. Paypal has a higher conversion rate than Payonner, but does't automatically convert my money from UDS to EUR, like you pointed out. Paypal only converts the currency when I request it. Maybe it's different in your country. 

Finally! :D 

One request though.

On Airbnb, you re able to split your payment in % across payment gateways, which is great 

So could you guys please implement it so that we can choose to send a % to Paypal and the rest to Payoneer, instead of only having a single option at a time.

Thanks

On 8/17/2017 at 3:42 AM, Diana Rui said:

With the card there are many fees. I registered and dont't have to use their card, nor I had to aply to get it. The money goes straight to my bank account with 2% charge from the conversion rate from USD to EUR. Nothing else. Paypal has a higher conversion rate than Payonner, but does't automatically convert my money from UDS to EUR, like you pointed out. Paypal only converts the currency when I request it. Maybe it's different in your country. 

I think you are right !! i should not use the card....