Kate Shutterstock

Payoneer is Here!

61 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like help with some information about payoneer.

In order to affiliate my poyoneer account, is it necessary to have an affiliated bank account?

I live in Venezuela and the truth, the closest to a dollar account I have is Payoneer, because in my country bank accounts in dollars is not easily accessible.
Thank you very much in advance

Hello Maria and welcome to Shutterstock Forums,

You do not need to have an affiliated bank account. Please visit the website and follow the instructions. Additionally feel free to check out their FAQ section to answer any further questions you may have regarding using this payment option.

Best Regards,

Craig Scott

On ‎15‎-‎08‎-‎2017 at 9:12 PM, Kate Shutterstock said:

I am so happy to announce that we have added Payoneer as a payment option for you.

Thank you for your continued support and patience while we focused the infrastructure updates needed to make the integration with Payoneer possible.

To update your payment preferences, go to your Account Settings page.

Learn more about setting up your account.

Thank you for this announcement... Can you please let me know what exact purpose code I should select in Payoneer? I am not sure which one to choose.... please help.

Hi Chizoba,

Thanks for your message.

In order to complete the registration process of your contributor account please upload a passport valid for international travel, or a valid driver's license/permit/identification card is required. Please upload your documents in your Shutterstock contributor account for review. Make sure your submission is in focus.

Please upload all documents in one JPEG, PDF or TIFF file. As a reminder, we don't accept expired IDs.

Please contact Contributor Support at submit@shutterstock.com if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,

Alex

I have not been able to withdraw money for the Payoneer for the third month already. My Payoneer account is incorrect and I can not change it, I can not open a new one. Help please!

I have been using Payoneer for 2 months now. In term of user interface, it is not as good as PayPal. However, I will be using Payoneer over PayPal simply because of the reasons below.

1. The conversion rate is about 1-2% percent cheaper than PayPal. So, better change to Payoneer whenever you can.

2. The money transferred to your local bank account is at least a few days faster than PayPal.

3. The referral program is good because when I referred someone in, we both will get $25 after he/she received $1000.

My referral link is https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EGUMZLNgQhdgf72LgscgHKToN7jOIElb0Bf257cEW6B0ZhhpLRpK6TgsVVJJjw-240fVItlrTH_SpNlnyYnvbw2

Please use my referral link above to sign up because both of us will earn $25.

For your information, you don't need to sign up to Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard to receive and transfer money. So no hidden charges or whatsover. I have tried and confirmed.

Anything you don't understand, just ask here or private message me. 

Capture.JPG