marcocastro.me

NOOB HELP! Why am I getting rejected?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I am completely new to stock. Recently i uploaded an image (to test with) and it was declined. I uploaded image along with a Shutter Stock branded model release.

The JPG is clear, as a matter of fact it even include a photo of the model holding her ID. The only thing it did not have was a signature from a witness? Dont think this is required when shes holding her own ID.

Here is the remarks on the decline "Model Release -- A model release is required for this image; or the attached model release does not meet our requirements, is illegible or additional model releases are needed. "

The image was shot in against a public city pedestrian tunnel, there are no brands, logos, signs, nada. Also, the person rejecting does not give detailed explanation nor a way for me to ask them any questions?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

You need to fill it in exactly as they require, that includes a witness signature. And just a heads up, the dates for all signatures must match.
Logos and brands etc will get a different rejection reason - intellectual rights.

The reviewers don't have time to give detailed rejections. They are just standard. Any problem with a model release will get the same response you got.

You'll get the hang of it eventually :)

the guys are correct I do 90% people and it's a Must. your fault. and ya don't need a branded SS release. send me an email and I'll send ya mine. all sites take it.Rinderart@aol.com I'll send a property release also. Good Luck. Ya gotta do it right My friend.

On 5/16/2017 at 6:24 PM, marcocastro.me said:

The only thing it did not have was a signature from a witness? Dont think this is required when shes holding her own ID.

The way this is written you have a model showing an ID correct?

If so that is a problem because the model can not be the witness.

Post a image if the release if you want help otherwise you are pissing in the wind because we can not see the release to be able to tell you what the issue really is.