Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chuck Wagner

Laurin's Image

7 posts in this topic

Ya. probably 5/6 years old been around a LONG time and sold very well along with the 3 dozen others of him.. his Name is Sandy Glass. a retired Writers agent and Talent Manager with William Morris In NY for 35 years. he was Jackie Gleasons Manager and worked with Ed Sullivan for years. Very cool Guy. he's about 90 Now. He was my Neighbor for many Years. Doing well after getting Him a Portfolio doing commercials, He also made a Lot of Book covers on senior subjects..Thanks for Noticing.

CAT 6795 CD240 MAN AND HIS PIPE.jpg

Writers agent? He needs to get someone to write his biography if he hasn't already.. Sounds like he has lived an interesting life and met /worked with other interesting people.

Fascinating and inspirational, I think many people would like to read his story.

Edited by george green

well, I agree. he can talk up a storm. he Fixes screenPlays now and still does commercials. Old senior in the Jury kinda stuff. Classic Old NY Jew. He's a very Old friend and I update his Acting/Modeling Portfolio all the time. he gets a Lot of work.And Yes Einstein was the inspiration for this shot.

Another Little story. I did this of him Years ago. A very Famous art saw the Pic somewhere and copied it with a Painting and exact copy Like he traced it..  I went after Him and he settled..

CAT 7646 CD274 SPIRITUAL MAN.jpg