Raw Design

New Approved Files

17 posts in this topic

I know it's not 72hrs yet, but my newly approved videos all have their respective pages (not showing "Not available" page anymore like before) but none of the clips are visible in the player, just an empty white space with play button. And they aren't showing in the portfolio either.

I'll report back after the full 72hrs, but this is a new kind of strange behavior, so I thought it's worth reporting

We are waiting already more than 72hours for files to get online. We did contact support and they stated what we already recognized; "Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered on our site. It has been reported to our tech team which is currently reviewing this matter."

40 minutes ago, Video_StockOrg said:

Funny, almost two hundred files uploaded in time of the bug are still not online, while just newly uploaded 21 new files are online from yesterday. Should I re-upload all forgoten files?

same with me some files are i can't see online and some files are online and also sale one time

Received the following reply from support - 

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered on our site. It has been reported to our tech team which is currently reviewing this matter.    
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolve this matter.