Sign in to follow this  
Igillustrator

Refreshed Earnings Page BUG!

Earnings summary table does not show the exact number of sold images for 4/10/17 - in my case it was 150 downloads for the day, and the table shows 126 downloads. As for today 4/11/17 - for now, I have 14 downloads and table shows 0.

post-1371972-0-39326700-1491896271_thumb.jpg

post-1371972-0-34980300-1491896277_thumb.jpg

post-1371972-0-43590600-1491896283_thumb.jpg

post-1371972-0-07088600-1491896290_thumb.jpg

I was hoping when i went into earnings page there would be lots waiting to be added to summary - but there aren't - so currently I don't have this issue - I hope I do , It would be a nice surprise to see some earnings not yet showing  :D

Earnings summary table does not show the exact number of sold images for 4/10/17 - in my case it was 150 downloads for the day, and the table shows 126 downloads. As for today 4/11/17 - for now, I have 14 downloads and table shows 0.

Same here! Not working, so fix it to 150 per day, please!!!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Same here :(

It has to do something with the new Payment History page update...ehm...?

I'm thinking the same thing, as it says that will be sorted out on April 11th.. I don't think there's a need to panic.. unpaid earnings seems to be updating but not the earnings summary page or total earnings/downloads.. Am sure it'll get figured out and sorted soon enough

Happy you are. I also got this "We're sorry, but we were not able to load this contributor's gallery at the moment. Please try again. If the problem continues, please reach out to our customer support." instead of my gallery page and 0 d/l... ((((

completely broken

Images submitted later were reviewed before images (same shoot) submitted day before it.

Mobile app doesn't work

Earnings are not updating and even if I check earning summery for today there are extremely unusually low number of sold photos (so for buyers are also broken)