Introducing the New Contributor Dashboard

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, new profile page.

1. I want to see previews of Pending files

2. I want more place for recently approved

3. I don't need Additional Resources at all. At least, make it small.

4. Announcements is fine. But nobody will see it

5. Profile block with my logo/face - I don't need it at all. You could make it small and put at the bottom. Useless information.

6. Unpaid Earnings - it's fine when it is a small number on the grey line (please, don't remove it!). I can see it perfectly. Block is completely useless.

7. Earnings Summary. Fine, but must be much smaller. I can't open the page in public place anymore. Also, I just don't need it this big.

8. Monthly Earnings - where is the options? This is so nothing!

9. Map. Map is better (except it cuts the preview). The only better thing. But it must be №1! Why is it 9? This is SS unique feature, everybody loves it! And you put it at the bottom, BELOW THE SCROLL?

10. Sets is fine, because you did not changed it

11. Top performers - actually, great tool. But it needs a lot of work to become really useful.

I totally agree and need the same!

I don't like new dashboard. It is overloaded with too much graphics and harder than before to see info I need. Fonts are too large. Daily total should be on home page and not overall total! Pagination of images sold is very bad idea, I need to toggle thru few pages now. SS team should look at stock performer website to see how it should be done. A customized home page would be good idea so contributors could turn off stuff not needed and turn on components which are liked. List of sets with sales and downloads would be useful. I can only have 5 sets on home page, if I go to catalog manager then I should be able to have greater number of sets to track.

The new dashboard looks good, it has a more modern feel. But, I'm considering that coming with a little critique, it will help the developers in improving it's concept. That being said, my feel is that the "Unpaid Earnings" are redundant... it's displayed firstly on the gray menu bar (just under the language selector) and a few pixels down again. The one bellow could be replaced with something else, like the announcements block, which is quite at the bottom.

The feature of location name with images on the map is nice, but the space between the image and location name is too big. Your eyes are busy going to-and-fro between the image and location name trying to match them, especially the current map flash is too fast. It is too strenuous for the eyes.

Deymos.HR has had a better solution: to place the location name just above the flashing images on the map. Make the images on map bigger! Place the map in the center of the dashboard!

Seems that i am the only one who prefer previouse version with map  as main object on the screen? For me, for everyday usage, map is much more interesting than those figures in differet views.. As far as i have seen other stock sites, this map was something unique between stock sites. Now map is somewhere down and you have to specially scroll it to see news. ;( This new dashboard with different figures could be choosen as special selection (figures are interesting but not for every loging in the site time), but for main everyday screen on which i'm looking several times a day I would prefer big map.

I absolutely agree! The previous version of the map was my favourite. Sometimes the map is the only reason why I open the SS page - I want to know, where my images was sold, just for fun. Now I must scroll down to see it and it is too small.

This looks to me like the new IT guy peeing on a tree to mark his territory. Look, I made changes! Look, I got your IT people working harder! No thought, rhyme or reason behind it, but look how hard I'm peeing!

Why oh why must you take up so much real estate showing me the top five earning images, which has been the same for a couple of years now for me? This is NOT something I need to see every day. I do NOT need to see how much I've earned in a lifetime in huge numbers....it just makes me think about the even larger number you've kept while giving me only 30%. Why do I need to see my unpaid earnings twice, one larger than the other, right on top of each other? It's repetitive and redundant and REPETITIVE and REDUNDANT, get it, GET IT? WHY can I no longer see which images are pending? WHY do I now need to click a dozen times to see my sales, which I used to see on one page at a glance? Did you guys ever think to ask your contributors what they need to see on a daily basis, or did your numbers-loving IT people work in a bubble, forgetting that you deal with people who work with images, visuals, graphics?

My thoughts exactly, but you put it together much better then I could ever have done myself, thank you.

Again. Just curious. Im seeing folks posting saying great changes and going whooHoo and One has been here 2 days and another 4 Hours?? whats that about. And Yes...Bla Bla everyone has a say Im for that....But really?

My Last Post on this subject before some Mod gets twisted and starts crying and reports me..

Ya Want more Fans? want more whooHoo Folks. stop with this Nonsense and spend every waking Moment on getting sales. convince top management they don't need a million Images a week and bring Back 7 out of 10 or Im gonna get my crippled mother in law to take a picture and be accepted. And I will.Trust me.

I mean really. who are you guys trying to Kid here?? NO ONE gets it. NO ONE. You are killing the one Place we Love and used to respect. THINK SALES KIDS! Not some stupid rehash landing Page that was fine to begin with . There are a 100 Horrible Bugs here and some for many Years. FIX THEM then..... do your silly Facebook social junk Im sure you Live for... The folks who sell here and come to sell here   DON"T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. someone had to say it.. Im out. BTW, this is called an Opinion.

Why do you post something like this so hateful towards people here?

These people could be contributors that have been here for years who just made their first post!

Why oh why must you take up so much real estate showing me the top five earning images, which has been the same for a couple of years now for me? This is NOT something I need to see every day. I do NOT need to see how much I've earned in a lifetime in huge numbers....it just makes me think about the even larger number you've kept while giving me only 30%. Why do I need to see my unpaid earnings twice, one larger than the other, right on top of each other? It's repetitive and redundant and REPETITIVE and REDUNDANT, get it, GET IT? WHY can I no longer see which images are pending? WHY do I now need to click a dozen times to see my sales, which I used to see on one page at a glance? Did you guys ever think to ask your contributors what they need to see on a daily basis, or did your numbers-loving IT people work in a bubble, forgetting that you deal with people who work with images, visuals, graphics?

Agree

It looks like the homepage has been design for big hd-widescreens and boxes made big to fill the screen with stuff and avoid empty spaces.

Maybe people who love the new design have those screens? I dont, so i would like to see the dynamic stuff (like the map) at the top without having to scroll.

Looks rubbish on my big hd widescreen actually. To me it looked like something made to work better on a tablet or even phone.

This looks to me like the new IT guy peeing on a tree to mark his territory. Look, I made changes! Look, I got your IT people working harder! No thought, rhyme or reason behind it, but look how hard I'm peeing!

just so, JUST SO!

Sorry, but I also find this design very inconvenient - now you can't see what is more important and have to see what you absolutely don't need every day, especially in such huge font. 

"Pending approval" box, apart from lacking very handy icons now, on my main page doesn't calculate the total number properly - yesterday there were 5 pending images but it showed only 3, today 5 pending and it shows 0.

Now to see the actual situation I need to go to the "Approval Status" page and click on every batch to understand what exactly is still there. Where is the advantage?

Old style maybe was not as "good looking", but definitely was much more convenient and better for analyzing and tracking your results on a daily basis. Can we get it back please?