Kate Shutterstock

Introducing the New Contributor Dashboard

Ok, new profile page.

1. I want to see previews of Pending files

2. I want more place for recently approved

3. I don't need Additional Resources at all. At least, make it small.

Absolutely agree. I was able to quick view my recently submitted images, and was able to be in a mind of my plan everytime. Now it is impossible. Please add 5-7 images and make this section not in sidebox, but in the center top of all the content.

My pending images shows 1 image in the section, but I have 4 images pending in pending page. Please check and fix. To see my all pending images now I need to CLICK MORE THAN 10 times sometime. Where is pending images page with all pending review images? Impossible to analyze in what step I am now and what images I should start submitting now before making 10 clicks. This makes a big noise in my mind.

4. Announcements is fine. But nobody will see it

Announcements is fine, yes.

5. Profile block with my logo/face - I don't need it at all. You could make it small and put at the bottom. Useless information.

Sure, the same is for earnings. It is quite enough to see the earnings in the top right corner.

8. Monthly Earnings - where is the options? This is so nothing!

Agree, absolutely useless. Before I was able to compare my weeks earning. Now not.

9. Map. Map is better (except it cuts the preview). The only better thing. But it must be №1! Why is it 9? This is SS unique feature, everybody loves it! And you put it at the bottom, BELOW THE SCROLL?

I believe the map is good but actually I do not see so importance in it. Just take my time to see it every 15 minutes as narcotic is there new downloads or not. The number 1 section should be images waiting submit, pending and just approved - ideally 7 -10 images per each section in the CENTRAL content.

Now to see all this images I need to click to each headings link for example "pending images" to see them and when, I need to click to each batch to see the image %)) It is impossible. To get my aim i should make 2 CLICKS and if there are 10 images submitted and each in 1 batch I SHOULD CLICK more than 10 CLICKS. I believe you take care of your SERVER LOAD and contributor time.

11. Top performers - actually, great tool. But it needs a lot of work to become really useful.

Agree. I am very tired to list my almost 3000 images to analyze the keywords %). Some time I should list 16 PAGES before I find the image I searched.

PLEEEEASE! MAKE A SIMPLE SEARCH FIELD in this top performance page. You will take care of time of your contributors.

12. Earnings summary page by date with images downloaded (earnings/daily link). Can you please make at least 2-column images listing there? So I will not need to list a lot of pages to see if my NEW IMAGES downloaded or not. Maybe this think will decrease your SERVERS load either. Before I clicked 1 time to see all my images downloaded today. Now I should click more than 4 times for pages viewing By the way it is a great matter to think about a special section on the mail page or in daily downloads to see which of last NEW images downloaded, for examples submitted no more than 3-4 months ago.

Anyway, thank you for your time. The images uploading now much faster and without errors.

Again. Just curious. Im seeing folks posting saying great changes and going whooHoo and One has been here 2 days and another 4 Hours??

Russian hackers bot attack? I'd say lol, but this is not funny.

One more version - junior designer responsible for all this mess asked his friends for support.

I wanna make money period thats why Im here and Im sure 80% of you are here also for the same reason, maybe less. the rest can play social all they want. I don't care. as a matter of fact since at  least 2 years the social idea and the best forum anywhere  and the "Heart" of this place is gone along with the feeling of a community. and im sorry....SS is to Blame. Again ...My opinion and a whole bunch of others. This "WAS" the greatest forum and learning Platform on the internet.

Commissions and such and where they should be after 12/13 years is a complete other mess and will be discussed in depth coming soon. what they do with the home page means nothing in comparison. Rinder Out.

Top performer would have to press the same order by upload (image stat beta) to see if any new pictures that upload to sell it. And a new image that is loaded with any keyword. This information is very useful in responding to market demands.

Unfortunately, all current UI activities (dashboard, earnings page) showed, that you are totally too far from understanding contributors’ needs. 

All improvements and changes were made for better appearance, but did not considered look and feel and totally useless for contributors. 

No one needs HUGE Sized Total Earnings summary on best visual place (except newbie). No one wants to watch his own photo in the center of the page (except good looking girls).

What contributors really need and what drives motivation is: sales and earnings of new content; good daily and weekly (not monthly) sales statistics and earnings. 

Of all the changes I really liked - new map with City and Country of sale legend. 
Of all the changes I did not like - all the rest.

More clicks and scrolls, less information - it's all about new improovements, not about good UI.

At first I was positive about the new look of dashboard but… I'm sorry to say that, after few hours of using it I miss the old one. The only new thing I like is information below the map about location of sales (but the map is smaller which is bad). At least please replace 'earnings summary' (total earnings, and total downloads) with the map. It's a big surprise that you can't feel what's an important information for contributors and what's not. I also hope you will change sales of particular day to previous layout (everything on one page, scrolling down.)

I like the new design even if to be honest I really find the new detailed Earnings per Day page WORSE than the previous one. I liked to see at one glance the files that has been sold in a particular day. Seeing some of my old bestesellers continue to sell and/or notice how the new uploaded files are going..

Now, unless you browse all the pages of the list, you can just order the files by Downloads and Earnings.

Maybe inserting the option to order the list also by ID number could be useful, or otherwise, just return to the previous version of visualization

Best!

I wanna make money period thats why Im here and Im sure 80% of you are here also for the same reason, maybe less.

Right. I don't care much how homepages on other  stocks look, and apparently, I'll get accustomed to the new dashboard here on SS too.  Moreover, they are promising some changes... Maybe they even remove that huge "total earnings".  Would be nice. 

Unlike you, Rinderart, I think the map is good, entertaining at least. Maybe not that much informative for those who sell 100 images in an hour, but for me it is good, having it, I can make up in my head all necessary statistics. 

Hello Everyone,

Today we are delighted to announce the introduction of the new redesigned contributor dashboard to provide you with more insight into your sales on Shutterstock.

This new dashboard provides a more detailed, customizable view of your earnings, right from the front page. Using different filters, you can track earnings by content type, by month and by license type.

In addition, we have added a Top 5 Performers right at the heart of your dashboard so you can easily see your most successful images or videos.

Thank you for your continued commitment to Shutterstock. We value your contributions and are proud of the marketplace we are building together.

Thank you

Kate

New Style very nice but only showing Latest downloads* images only ( no videos showing Please help me how to showing videos on Latest downloads* page ) 

It would be cool

- Statistics of income per week

-statistics for new images

-Give the ability to move and hide blocks (sahranit tuners)

- Go to the statistics of the month by clicking on the income in the top right corner

- Show the thumbnail pictures on the approval of

-Map raise in the first place

- To return the old tatistiku incomes for the day

It will be fine

I completely agree, maybe new dashboard looks great, but old version is more useful

No maps for us, poor, little videomakers...

Good job, but nothing is available for video again. That's very sad guys that you never think about videographers.

Kate, please show some love to us, videographers.
The main point of the dashboard is to get the (basic) necessary info at one place - at one glance! Please don't "hide" the important info behind unnecessary clicks/tabs/scrolls, while on the other hand some completely useless content is taking up space on the most valuable place on a dashboard (talking about avatar and profile completeness). I guess we're all aware what our avatar looks like and don't need reminding every time we log in. On the other hand, data that actually change should be visible to us at a glance.

Please take this into consideration.

Hi there,

New design is good, butit needs some improvements, look:

It would be nice if you'll give a contributors an opportunity to edit, move on a page or finally remove some of these small information boxes (widgets). 

*I prefer to see the map first, it's really important thing for me, I really don't care about all time sales, it's useless and does't need to be placed so big there.

Also, it would be simply clever if you'll add a button ->  to Old version design.

Thanks,

Best regards, Dmitrii.

The writing is a bit too much - in your face.

No Need to be THAT BIG.  As above it would be nice if you could save your preferences say - from last 3 months to 6 or 12 , whichever is your preference.

Love the map - but it loads too quickly so you miss the first few by the time you scroll to it.  It would also be more helpful if it was at the top of the page.

If you condensed the top half a bit (don't really need to see my mugshot so prominently) and unpaid earnings to about half the size it would tidy it up a bit.  I am sure over time we will all get used to it, but it just seems quite big clumsy at the moment.

New dashboad is absolutely great - AWFUL

It's funny. Company who sells images and design templates couldn't hire good web designer....

It looks like new Dashboard is done by bank clerk.

Ok, new profile page.

1. I want to see previews of Pending files

2. I want more place for recently approved

3. I don't need Additional Resources at all. At least, make it small.

4. Announcements is fine. But nobody will see it

5. Profile block with my logo/face - I don't need it at all. You could make it small and put at the bottom. Useless information.

6. Unpaid Earnings - it's fine when it is a small number on the grey line (please, don't remove it!). I can see it perfectly. Block is completely useless.

7. Earnings Summary. Fine, but must be much smaller. I can't open the page in public place anymore. Also, I just don't need it this big.

8. Monthly Earnings - where is the options? This is so nothing!

9. Map. Map is better (except it cuts the preview). The only better thing. But it must be №1! Why is it 9? This is SS unique feature, everybody loves it! And you put it at the bottom, BELOW THE SCROLL?

10. Sets is fine, because you did not changed it

11. Top performers - actually, great tool. But it needs a lot of work to become really useful.

What can I say... Welcome to the new era of UI fixing userscripts, adblock tuning and third-party analytics! For the last week I found and learned to use A LOT of things, I never heard before. Thanks, Shutterstock!

+1!