Introducing the New Contributor Dashboard

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and generous feedback about the new Dashboard!

Our team is carefully collecting your opinions and ideas for future updates.

We’re currently working on updates to the earnings pages based on your recent suggestions. Many of the features you’ve requested will be added as we continue to improve the site experience.

We’re excited to be moving forward with you!

Hi!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and generous feedback about the new Dashboard!

We’re currently working on updates to the earnings pages based on your recent suggestions. Many of the features you’ve requested will be added as we continue to improve the site experience.

i'm astonished, we got a reply from ss team. one way statement, but it's something...

so, my work on your bugs and bad UX was in vain?! :D should i wait you fix bad UX on front page (too big, useless or unmovable/undisableable widgets) or can i do it now? :D 

* I prefer to have thumbnails for pending files. And right now, it says I have zero files in queue for review when in fact I have one and when I click the zero, it takes me to the pending files page. To much time clicking to see WTH is going on.

* I don't particularly want to see other contributor's images on my stat page. If you want to put a link to resources with an image, please put it at the bottom of the page so it doesn't slap me in the face..

* Map is better but it should be towards the top. This is one of the main reasons for looking on this page (for me) vs using the app's available. ANd maybe slow the load a bit so I can actually see the image AND the location it downloaded before it moves to the next image. or Maybe have it so when you mouse over the image it shows the location in addition to bringing that image to the foreground.

* Top performers is ok but I'd like to be able to choose top performers by number of downloads in addition to most money earned. That used to work where you could sort by number of downloads or amt earned (that's been removed on several pages).

Edit to add: do not need to see number of rejections. I agree with previous person's comment that this is just a slap in the face. I can look up that information myself in the stats pages if I so desire.

As for the performance page, the only reason mine says I'm at 100% was because I got sick and tired of seeing the message that I needed to update so for the ones I don't have I just filled in DONOTHAVEONE for the location. There should be an option to click that you do not utilize that service. Not all social media is necessary in the world IMO

Well, some nice changes, some not so much. I'm ok with most, but there's one thing that's really bugging me:

Whenever I log in I get my all time total earning front and center in a font that's large enough to be readable from the other end of a concert hall! That is some private information I really don't want shouted out into the world.

As it is, for now I can only log in into Shutterstock at home or when I'm alone. Really NOT GOOD!

It would be cool
- Statistics of income per week
-statistics for new images
-Give the ability to move and hide blocks (sahranit tuners)
- Go to the statistics of the month by clicking on the income in the top right corner
- Show the thumbnail pictures on the approval of
-Map raise in the first place
- To return the old tatistiku incomes for the day

It will be fine

Hi!

Thank you, Kate!

If you could also fix the declining sales we will all be happy ;)

Interesting to Note in this entire thread. The folks That are For the new page are a majority of newbies . some a week. Against are Veterans. Hmmm. and Plus 1 Million for asking Deymos to help. he is a contributor. and a Insider who cares.HUGE Difference. Myself. I could care less about the page. Makes no difference to me at all. Sales are what drives me here Not the size of my avatar or whatever. But to get Picky I have always hated the STUPID map. It is wrong Most of the time unless you care how sales are in the Indian Ocean....LOL Sales is why were here. I want my Most Popular and newist to actually Be Most Popular and newist. been broke since 2012. and Honestly if sales aren't here. then all of these pretty things are Moot anyway.

Interesting to Note in this entire thread. The folks That are For the new page are a majority of newbies . some a week. Against are Veterans. Hmmm. and Plus 1 Million for asking Deymos to help. he is a contributor. and a Insider who cares.HUGE Difference. Myself. I could care less about the page. Makes no difference to me at all. Sales are what drives me here Not the size of my avatar or whatever. But to get Picky I have always hated the STUPID map. It is wrong Most of the time unless you care how sales are in the Indian Ocean....LOL Sales is why were here. I want my Most Popular and newist to actually Be Most Popular and newist. been broke since 2012. and Honestly if sales aren't here. then all of these pretty things are Moot anyway.

ditto