Kate Shutterstock

Introducing the New Contributor Dashboard

"*Not yet available for videos"

I will never understand why companies are releasing something not final. Next time i buy a new car it's without an accelerator pedal? I have to wait till it's available with an update?

When will it be available for videos? Two months have passed...

Best regards,

Martin

52,000+ contributors and 25 or 30 Who care whats happening?.  There ya go. #1 Problem. If 1000 Posted and kept Posting there would be change. I'd guarantee it.Then again maybe Not. Im here 20 Min Max a day . I can answer 20 PM's, Critique 3/4 Pictures with examples and talk to many People. I guess 20 Min is way to Much for any response from Staff. Kinda Telling No?

52,000+ contributors and 25 or 30 Who care whats happening?.  There ya go. #1 Problem. If 1000 Posted and kept Posting there would be change. I'd guarantee it.Then again maybe Not. Im here 20 Min Max a day . I can answer 20 PM's, Critique 3/4 Pictures with examples and talk to many People. I guess 20 Min is way to Much for any response from Staff. Kinda Telling No?

Cant remember exacts but there are well over 160,000 contributors here as of last year when Jon posted the number on one of his posts about SS.

A long long long way from your numbers from 5-10 years ago.

The company had over 100,000 contributors as of March 2016,

• 1,585,799 Total Posts
  • 52,209 Total Members
  • Farhan Mazhar Newest Member
  • 777 Most Online

Home page today at the bottom. It means posting Peeps I assume .I thought it was a lot More. I think it's how many Individuals have posted. If it's over a 100,000 and 25/30 care about our future??? by saying something Then My point is Much worse. My point is about how many post out of who knows how many>

My contributor dashboard is buggy. It shows no pending approval when there are a number of images in queue. BTW some of those images are stuck in review. Also when you click on the images across the bottom panel it takes me to a page that says "nothing here why not upload..."

Could we get this working first before moving on?

This is still not fixed.

Nothing found
The owner may have deleted the file or restricted access to it.

Or you might have received a link with a typo.

You can't lose your Yandex.Disk or spill coffee on it.

Your files will be saved no matter what happens to your devices.

Very strange, does anybody listen us? No any actions, I still have to click 7 times to see my sales. Maybe you will pay me more commission then for my click work?

Yeah, if I want to know what's selling, I look at all my other sites. Can look at what is selling on 10 other sites in less time than the tedious clicking required here. But let's focus on giving us a new payment history page which nobody, nobody, looks at or cares about. 

Very strange, does anybody listen us? No any actions, I still have to click 7 times to see my sales. Maybe you will pay me more commission then for my click work?

The best ways to be heard are the Shutterstock Facebook page and the Shutterstock and Jon Oringer Twitter accounts…

Can't say that I move somewhere with my uploads, it is impossible for now. But I definitely start to use Microstockr on daily basis. It's kind of more visible. Summing with userscripts over Earnings and adblock over Dashboard - nice solution.

Yeah, I downloaded Microstockr Pro a while back and didn't spend much time with it. Just installed it again, and after spending a few days with it, I will use it to track sales for all sites exclusively. It's what a sales dashboard should be. 

On 2017-03-23 at 7:26 AM, paula french said:

...  Being able to sort by number downloaded instead of amounts ...

I am sorry, but I still cannot understand what this sorting order means...

Please see the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 9.55.10 AM.png

Has anyone found a way to check the performance of the newest images? 

It used be available in at least two places, no I can't find it anywhere. At least add sorting option by 'upload date' in the Top performers (that's like a single line of code change). 

"Not yet available for videos".

Are you kiddin? One year without video statements! Seriously? That's damn unprofessional, thats's ridiculous!

Shame on you Shutterstock! You lost your reputation! Like said, shame on you!

It's that hard to reveal our video sales? C'mon!

Angry!

Since Shutterstock always emphasizes that they listen and respect contributors' opinions for making changes. But in the issue of "New Contributor Dashboard" there has been no single consideration of contributors' suggestion, despite of so many meaningful suggestions made in this thread. I have been using a SS contributor's scripts to customize the individual dashboard elements to suit my need comfortably till the firefox quantum comes. That was the reason I did not make loud cry here till now.

I beg the Shutterstock IT guys to make each dashboard element movable or adjustable, because each contributor has his own important element, for example, for me, it is important to see Image Status (Pending Approval....), Map (actual downloads) and View catalog Manage (to check my own submitted images). Other elements are static like "5 top Performance", "Profile" .... which I don't have to check them each time.

I believe this is not a big deal for the talented SS IT guys to make it possible. This is at least a small gesture to prove that you listen to our opinions.

Thanks with expectation.

Total earnings defaults to all time, although the drop down allows for this month/this year figures. Top sellers defaults to all time, although dropdown allows for last 3 months/6 months/year, etc. Monthly earnings defaults to 3 months, although again, there are dropdown options for 6 or 12 months, (used to be 2 years, and it would be nice to see that option returned).

We can change it to see more relevant information, but can you make it so that our preferences stick rather than reverting to defaults all the time? 

Thanks.