Introducing the New Contributor Dashboard

Quick question for those that like the map.  How does this map Help you In any way determine what you need to shoot going forward.?? Except  a "GEE, Someone Likes me and bought something" and something you can't find out elsewhere.

Im just curious. I see no Value whatsoever. never understood the map. And sales in the middle of the Indian Ocean.??? really.

Followers?....I WANT BACK. But....Sales in General Is what I really want and if you give me that you can keep the dashboard.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question for those that like the map.  How does this map Help you In any way determine what you need to shoot going forward.?? Except  a "GEE, Someone Likes me and bought something" and something you can't find out elsewhere.

Im just curious. I see no Value whatsoever. never understood the map. And sales in the middle of the Indian Ocean.??? really.

Followers?....I WANT BACK. But....Sales in General Is what I really want and if you give me that you can keep the dashboard.

Map is good, I love it. Helps to stay tuned somehow. You can see what and when is sold. Kind of, feel the flow. Remember a bug, a few years ago, when sales dropped and some people found that they lost US sales? Map is useful. Did Japan react on what I made for this narrow market? Ask map. Did someone bought my pic in the neighborhood, so I may check the ads around? Maybe I can compare it's usage with license they bought? There are more reasons, I guess.

Also, it gives a feeling of feedback (which is important for any artist, besides the money they earn) and social activity (I don't like Facebook and others, I fulfill my need of social interaction in job-related sources)

But anyway, new Dashboard is a disaster and tragedy.

I haven't had a download since the new dashboard came in, so I'm really not thrilled about it. It is very unusual to go 3 or 4 days without a DL.

Well, what do you know. I make a comment on here and I get my first downloads in 5 days. The first time I have had a 5 day break between downloads in 5 years.

WOO YAY!

I've been here a while.

I don't care what they do with it it is their business and they are in charge of how things are done.

If you are worried about the earnings size being seen from across the room must be a really small room try resizing the viewing size of the screen or scroll  it up show that doesn't show better yet don't leave it on the screen close it out! Eww just think how easy that is!? Then the Map just needs a tweak so it shows location when you scroll over it and maybe a bit bigger, yeah make the dashboard adjustable so we can move things around, as for earnings no issue with that because it is about what you make overall in a month, after all you get paid by the month not  by the week. Put the additional resources at the bottom going left to right instead of top to bottom.

Personally for what it is worth as I stated above I do not care what they do with it and here is one reason why! For every one person that likes any new change they make to it there will be hundreds more who do not like the new changes and the complaining will continue duh seems to be a commonality around here!

If they would fix all the bugs that would be a WOW moment and then you could upload and do things without worry.

Of course we know what I say means nothing so typing this was a waste anyhow but I just had to do it anyhow.

Talking to SS is like talking to God these days...
One way communication. You don't even know if you are being heard. Or if someone even exists on the other side.
And what you definitely can't know is WHY all those weird things are happening to the website and to our sales... :huh: 
What is it... Curse ? bad luck? 7 good years , 7 bad years..? Mystery...

SS PLEASE DO NOT KEEP YOUR CONTRIBUTORS BLIND. COMMUNICATION. FEEDBACK. WE NEED MORE REAL FEEDBACK.

And For God's Sake, bring those old pages back please.. Especially Earnings. At least temporary, until you fix bugs and make the other improvements.

It's just being ridiculous..

Oh God. Its simply fun. Funnier than looking at plane data, at least for me. But i dont count, im newbie with small port :P   And, i would say you don't have to worry - they already managed to screw it up with making it smaller, pushing it down and directing all thumbnails toward center (its basically 10pics soup now), so its probably just a question of time when they will kill it completely....

It always takes time to adjust to any change, but I also would like the map up higher so as not to have to scroll to see it. Love that countries are shown, even if they are pretty fast. Would like to see thumbnails of submitted & pending files. As far as I'm concerned, the Profile & Unpaid Earnings could be much smaller. Just would like to see everything a little smaller & more condensed as I exclusively use a 15" laptop & that makes scrolling a pain to be able to see what you want. The new design does have a fresh, new look.

Hoping the review times & earnings return to normal soon. Sales are about 1/3 for me last 2 months & assuming implementing new design may be affecting that...?

How many I submited today?> How much I earned here?> Who am I?> And it is my income in this month? What's??!! OMG ... Pain, Pain... A lot of pain... What should I do?

Upload yet.. Even more !! How much I earned here? IN This month?

they just changed AIDA to PMHS, Laurn, and did it masterfully... the Indian Ocean a magical place of power

The most important and beautiful thing for me was the old SS map. I need it back on the top left on my screen.

Now it is small, hidden somewhere down - you have to scroll to see it.

And  I see my sold images on the map not in their right proportions. 

They look ugly. What a pain to see them in this way. A square image put in a rectangular shape!!!

And I do not like the frames too.

I miss the previous map very much.

The most important and beautiful thing for me was the old SS map. I need it back on the top left on my screen.

They look ugly. What a pain to see them in this way. A square image put in a rectangular shape!!!

I agree

Absolutely right,I totally agree