Kate Shutterstock

Introducing the New Contributor Dashboard

It became worse... worsest ever I seen before...

I'm sorry but I think You introduce the landing page or what? what this is? this is ADMIN panel - not a site!

where is statistics, portfolio views, submitted/pending/approved files?

where is new content earnings?

why I need to scroll the screen?

where is Latest downloads for videos?

Have You know my nickname? why on one page you have greetings with NAME (in right upper) & NICNAME (in center)? please leave nickname only!

Please come back or add switch to select old version of the start page!

please REDUCE SIZE of the GIANT numbers ! font size must be at least 5 times small for *Unpaid Earnings, Total Earnings, Total Downloads.*!!! or delete it at all from start page!

I don't need to know HOW MANY I have sales & how many I earn! it available is separated section!

map must be at the beginning of page - not at the end with scrolling.

https://submit.shutterstock.com/earnings- please show first CURRENT month statistics/earnings - NOT total! total must be at the end of the page!

and main question - have You ever tested what You introduce?

TOP5 performers show nothing! just moving sign...

Monthly earnings NOT VISIBLE - just black text heap in one line... (I use Mozilla!)

thanks for reading...

Monthly earnings NOT VISIBLE - just black text heap in one line... (I use Mozilla!)

thanks for reading...

Yes, I get just a jumble of text for monthly earnings too. Probably the only piece of useful info on the page and it doesn't work in Mozilla browser!

Damn, also When I get a hit on one of my Images on that stupid High school Map and go to "similar Images"   "I" "DO NOT" want to see other work From other folks Like Mine ON MY DASHBOARD and a BUYERS VIEW of the same if thats true. I want a buyer to see "MY" similar Images. GEEEEEEZ Guys. Why do you think Were Here??. Really, Seriously Think about this as if it's your work. That may be a stretch I know But try.

Question...And Im not trying to be mean or facetious. Is there anyone that works at SS that does what we do.??? If so. put them in charge Pretty Please or at the very Least ask them what they think.. I have yet to open a buyers account. to see what they see. Maybe we all should before coming to conclusions.

Love the new dashboard and can I just say, as I watch the current Istock/getty changes and technical fumblings, that Shutterstock do everything way better than the other guys. It's quite stark the contrast between the two. Well done Shutterstock. Love your work.

Love the new dashboard and can I just say, as I watch the current Istock/getty changes and technical fumblings, that Shutterstock do everything way better than the other guys. It's quite stark the contrast between the two. Well done Shutterstock. Love your work.

As I see Istock/Getty changes, SS moving the same direction. It's just had much better everything, so it will degrade longer.

Again, hobby-stocker with 6 pages portfolio - "Love your work". You wrote only two comments on forum since 2009, why now?

Since I am so new here, I did not have a chance to see the old dashboard, but I know that I am impressed by the new updated dashboard and everything I see so far about ShutterStock - 

Great to be a part of some great people here!

Dave | ModernPics

I'm sorry but I think You introduce the landing page or what? what this is? this is ADMIN panel - not a site!

Have You know my nickname? why on one page you have greetings with NAME (in right upper) & NICNAME (in center)? please leave nickname only!

please REDUCE SIZE of the GIANT numbers ! font size must be at least 5 times small for *Unpaid Earnings, Total Earnings, Total Downloads.*!!! or delete it at all from start page!

I don't need to know HOW MANY I have sales & how many I earn! it available is separated section!

https://submit.shutterstock.com/earnings- please show first CURRENT month statistics/earnings - NOT total! total must be at the end of the page!

thanks for reading...

+ 1

thanks for reading...

+1

I have long ago given up the hope for a simple dashboard that lets me effectively handle my business with the site. Not just here, most other places are actually worse. I have learned to ignore the shortcomings of designs made to "look cool" and found my way to work around that.

This newest design however has one flaw that makes it seriously NOT SAFE. The second I log in my lifetime earnings are broadcasted front and center in a font big enough to read from the other side of a football field. Absolutely a NO GO.

And let's not get me started on stuff that is redundant, stuff that is useless, stuff that is annoying... or the stuff we actually need that's been burried deep in the menues, like daily earnings, current uploads and other stuff we actually need to work.

Having weekly earnings back would be useful. And make it so I can see stats by number of downloads and not just amt of sales total. The map does seem to be loading a tad slower so I can read locations better now (however that might be related to my computer having some lag issues and not a result of anyone changing the program), but having the location pop up with each images as it's scrolled over would be even better IMO. Not that it's necessary information but I like to see it.

Also, if you click on the number for images in queue, it takes you to the approved status/Images page where you then have to click through every download batch to see which images are still in queue. Used to take us to a page with all pending images only showing thumbnails etc. Much more useful to see it all in one place than to have to use the pending image page. Takes up 5X as much time to figure out what is all still waiting especially when the machine skips images and they're stuck in queue for all eternity

... also liked that old week stats, it was nice to have ability of comparing them on graph... please give that option back and maybe you can move those top performing lists off the main page - it`s not necessary to have them on first page all the time.. and smaller `total earnings` font and window would be much better...

Hi There,

The new dash board design isn't practical and awful user experience interface it's hard to navigate through. Plus when I submitted pictures normally you can see how many photos you have submitted on Pending approval . Now the new top left corner doesn't show you numbers of how many photos on pending approval box. Please can you fix this.

Thank you

Phongsak 

This newest design however has one flaw that makes it seriously NOT SAFE. The second I log in my lifetime earnings are broadcasted front and center in a font big enough to read from the other side of a football field. Absolutely a NO GO.

And let's not get me started on stuff that is redundant, stuff that is useless, stuff that is annoying... or the stuff we actually need that's been burried deep in the menues, like daily earnings, current uploads and other stuff we actually need to work.

+1

Especially for the earnings value - it's like it only needs a neon sign and a siren to announce to people to take a look at the screen when we log in :D

I am fairly new to Shutterstock so it's not like I was that used to the old dashboard....but I don't like the new one at all. The only good thing is the map with cities showing and that should have been the only update to the old one, in my opinion. The new dashboard is like a social media profile that greets me with my name and picture. And if anybody needs a font that big to see the money earnings/unpaid they probably should not be doing photography at all, and it makes opening SS in public very tricky. Anyway, the new dashboard is so uninspiring that I made the 'catalogue manager' my landing page.