Sign in to follow this  
Whiteaster

More changes: "Look out for your redesigned dashboard, launching soon"

I just got an email announcing more new changes of a dashboard, earning summary, top performers, map for video downloads. While the later (map) is welcome, I can't understand why are they wasting their time with the layout instead of fixing all the existing bugs.

Yeah, they're probably gonna hide our stats and important info even deeper so we can't tell how we're not getting the sales, and how they're cutting our earnings to pad the pockets of the investors, instead of the people who do the work for them --- US.

They need to fix the flippin' bugs before anything else.

At least they seem to be keeping the map. Just moving things around and making the earnings bigger and bolder (so easier to find for those who are visually impaired). Looks better than the revision on the earnings page. I would be happier if they re-format that to one page like it was before. Less clicking around.

At least they seem to be keeping the map. Just moving things around and making the earnings bigger and bolder (so easier to find for those who are visually impaired). Looks better than the revision on the earnings page. I would be happier if they re-format that to one page like it was before. Less clicking around.

Which one? There is a screenshot of a new earnings summary in the email. Either this new-old one will be nested in the future-new one or one of them has to be renamed. We'll see it soon.

post-1375761-0-50345100-1486491677_thumb.jpg

I still haven't got the e-mail, but to me this looks like video will finally get some well-deserved love in all this :)

The way things are now, I've always felt like video is not integral part of the system.

New dashboard seems to be fine from the screen mockup. But of course its too early to tell until we test it first.

Hopefully SS made the new dashboard customizable in a way like gadget or widget components that we can hide, arrange or add sections similar Wordpress admin dashboard.

ever wonder what goes through the minds of folks that work here and read what we write? I can totally Imagine them saying or thinking "who the hell do they think they are". LOL Maybe they don't realize we pay them??? try to do this without us guys. You'll find out real quick..Take away all the contributors and your on the street. Take away Half and your on the elevator. Please be careful and thats directed to Jon.

I've always had the video sales show up as thumbnails on the map with the old version.

This version is ok over all as I posted in the other thread. I'd prefer the notice/advertisement looking images to be on the right (an OCD thing) and I'm not to happy without the thumbnails on submitted images but doubtful they're going to add those back in if they've launched in this way I'm presuming this is the new normal and we just have to adapt and deal