Kate Shutterstock

Refreshed Earnings Pages Coming Soon

Just realized that daily earnings pages are very bad. Too much scrolling and clicking involved.

Made another quick mockup. Not an eyecatching table I know but it should be something like this way. Less clicking and scrolling...

glatzkO.jpg

something like this? https://gist.github.com/deymosD/126aa0a849de4196547ef5662684b270 work in progress, of course... sorts by ID. will add by earnings and downloads. 

@Deymos - That's great!!! :)

Not to sound unthankful or anything like that, just to ask - is there any way to disable date picker, or "lock" it somewhere? on my small laptop screen it always covers part of the screen content, wherever I put it.

@Deymos - That's great!!! :)

Not to sound unthankful or anything like that, just to ask - is there any way to disable date picker, or "lock" it somewhere? on my small laptop screen it always covers part of the screen content, wherever I put it.

yup, everything is disableable :D.  just edit the script in the greasemonkey/tampermonkey and save. you can move it around and place it wherever you want.

line #33: var enableDatePicker = false;  // if you don't need date picker, set this to false

Awful, impractical, ugly design.

I LOVED what we had before - it was clear, compact, comprehensive, and best of all quick. 

Why on earth would you think this horrible, impractical layout would be better for us??

Please, please change it back. Please.

something like this? https://gist.github.com/deymosD/126aa0a849de4196547ef5662684b270 work in progress, of course... sorts by ID. will add by earnings and downloads. 

Looks promising. If its possible to move everything like in the mockup that would be much more practical and less clicking and less pagination.

Looking forward to test your script.

As I see from the email SS sent to all contributors, new dashboard seems to be fine from the screen mockup. But of course its too early to tell until we test it first.

Hopefully SS made the new dashboard in a way like gadget or widget components that we can hide, arrange or add sections similar Wordpress admin dashboard.

I much preferred the old one.  Very disappointed with sales going down.  The enhanced licensed sales were great, but seem to be disappearing these days.  I've been building my portfolio for 8 years and was hoping to create a half decent income in retirement.  Not looking so good anymore  :0(

Please Kate and all SS team! We Are Yours Contributors, You need to listen our opinion! New design it not good for us, WE NEED OLD EARNIG PAGE BACK!

Agree 1000%

The new page is just useless.

Please resolve bugs in the site instead of spending time and efforts redesigning what was already ok.

Thank you.

...and hire people who will not easily approve flood of illustrations and vectors which is below any level of quality. 

Looks promising. If its possible to move everything like in the mockup that would be much more practical and less clicking and less pagination.

Looking forward to test your script.

did a bit more work.

now my script puts everything on one table (assumes less than 20 dls on all pages except subs :)), enables sort on earnings, downloads and id. gives an option of alternative view (but same facts :)), which looks like this:

Ss Fix

alternative view also sortable. 

probably buggy, very unoptimized, bad choice of colors, but kind of works. :D report bugs, please. URL: https://gist.github.com/deymosD/126aa0a849de4196547ef5662684b270

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 PM

Thumbnails don't even need to be big (I understand that bandwidth is valuable), but why so much empty space? I want to see data on one page...

I know that mobile browsing overcomes the web market right now, every page must have a mobile friendly version... but bear this in mind: most of the contributors to produce commercially viable images and illustrations work on desktop computers. Not only do they work on desktop computers, but quite often they have large size display. A lot of data can fit on a large display and I welcome a lot of data visible on one screen.

There is a chance that you collected some statistical data to analyze what sort of device/browser/resolution users have. But think also about that: new/amateur/part-time contributors with only a handful of images may be a huge part of the statistical data sample. Your tools need to be also friendly for big contributors.

Agree...It ain't snapchat ...no matter how much you would like it to be.

On my screen they're so tiny I can barely see which images have sold.

Rarely post but had to add my voice to this thread. The new design is not an improvement, nor is it on par with the old one, it is worse in many ways.

Please roll back to the old design which was not broken and did not need fixing.

At the very least remove the 'US$' in from of every daily sum, it creates visual clutter and make reading figures quickly much harder. 

Looks like all the good designers have died... Please change back to something business like, leave this white-space crap for customers (other designers). We are work people.

On the other hand Gettyimages just opened sign-up for new contributors...

did a bit more work.

now my script puts everything on one table (assumes less than 20 dls on all pages except subs :)), enables sort on earnings, downloads and id. gives an option of alternative view (but same facts :)), which looks like this:

alternative view also sortable. 

probably buggy, very unoptimized, bad choice of colors, but kind of works. :D report bugs, please. URL: https://gist.github.com/deymosD/126aa0a849de4196547ef5662684b270

This looks awesome from what I can see, can't view the enlarged image for some reason (it says I don't have permission) 

Please Kate and all SS team! We Are Yours Contributors, You need to listen our opinion! New design it not good for us, WE NEED OLD EARNIG PAGE BACK!

+1