second photo rejected because file size

I'm shutting my photos with Nikon d810 36.3mp DSLR camera, after editing I always submits them with 7360x4912 dimensions, 300dpi and they are between 7 to 25mb size, JPG format.

So yesterday I got 12 rejected photos, reason:  "File Size -- File size must be under 15MB for vectors and above 4MP for photos."

What are we gona do?

Why admins are not commenting here to let us know what is going on? What are do doing wrong?

Please any help, thanks.

I just got the same status notice of recently submitted images, this time 12 images:546005467, 546005470, 546005473, 5476757498, 548268643, 548268649, 548268652, 548268661, 548268811, 549265756, 549265759, 549265765. All fulfill the size demand, and similar images have been approved. Frankly I think I spend too much time controlling, that SS does the job we as contributors expect it to do. I mean no contributors, no customers!!

What annoys me most is, why don't we get an official explanation of one of the top executives, and what they will do to correct the issue. That could also save us a lot of time on the forum, although it is nice to speak with you guys out there around the world :-)

Agreed,  these forums should not just be for the exchange of information between contributors. When there is a technical issue affecting a large number of contributors, information and updates should be free-flowing from SS to save wasted time, frustration and bad feeling amongst contributors. That is just good business sense, keep the people who provide your raw materials reasonably happy or your business will inevitably suffer to a greater or lesser extent. That's what should happen in a true partnership but it is sadly lacking here most of the time. The site seems to bumble from one crisis to another (title spamming, everyone getting threatening emails, lack of decisive action on title spamming, changes in search algorithms, review issues, never-ending broken features on the websites, etc etc etc). Some good management is urgently needed to keep this train on the tracks in the long term....

Agreed,  these forums should not just be for the exchange of information between contributors. When there is a technical issue affecting a large number of contributors, information and updates should be free-flowing from SS to save wasted time, frustration and bad feeling amongst contributors. That is just good business sense, keep the people who provide your raw materials reasonably happy or your business will inevitably suffer to a greater or lesser extent. That's what should happen in a true partnership but it is sadly lacking here most of the time. The site seems to bumble from one crisis to another (title spamming, everyone getting threatening emails, lack of decisive action on title spamming, changes in search algorithms, review issues, never-ending broken features on the websites, etc etc etc). Some good management is urgently needed to keep this train on the tracks in the long term....

Agree, Mark. I am going elsewhere, where things are working, and where you are considered an important partner. Pretty sad and a lot of time wasted.

Hi All,

A temporary issue with our review system led to the rejection of acceptable images for File Size issues.

If you are confident that your image meets our technical requirements please do re-submit.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue. We appreciate your continued submissions to Shutterstock.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi All,

A temporary issue with our review system led to the rejection of acceptable images for File Size issues.

If you are confident that your image meets our technical requirements please do re-submit.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue. We appreciate your continued submissions to Shutterstock.

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks for the clarification Alex.

Hi All,

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks Alex, but for your information it has not been solved. It keeps going on. I just had this message: There was an error uploading the following files:

• AviacionAgricola2771.jpg
  • CotoPrivadoDeCaza2763.jpg