Hi Friends,

I purchased i phone SE and started shooting videos in 4K mode and SS already accepted almost 100 of footage. As I am a newcomer and quite new in the area of Videos,I am little bit anxious about selling the footage in SS.

Can any SS Friend tell me regarding the sell and revenues from footage in general form? Does 4K sell?

Partha Pal from India

hello Dear, I'm Also Trying To Sale Some Video Clips I Have 300+ Videos Online In SS But I Can't Get Any Sale Till Now I;m Not Happy With It....

Hello,

I just have few footage and only sold one.

But if I may say something to The Marble House, having more than 300+ video online on the same topic (marble) is not gonna work, I think. It is too much of the same thing and for other people, having more than 300 clips will work very well. 

So it is not the quantity that will indicate you how much it will work, but the diversity maybe. Or the topics that are trendy (which I dont know about).

Just my 2 cents...

I have about 150 video clips, mostly 4k drone footage.  Sells pretty well, usually 4-10 clip sales a month, and sometimes a single clip can sell for over $100.  I make the vast majority of my $ with the video clips.

Flying a drone is easy, knowing the settings to use and how to color grade is the hard part IMO.  I'm still a newbie at it, but its very enjoyable for me

It's ALL about commercial Value guys....JUST LIKE STILLs. How many you have doesn't mean much. anyone can do video now and does unfortunately. useful  footage is hard to do. Just Like stills People doing what people do in Lifestyle situations is what sells. That and Pro Travel footage.

It's ALL about commercial Value guys....JUST LIKE STILLs. How many you have doesn't mean much. anyone can do video now and does unfortunately. useful  footage is hard to do. Just Like stills People doing what people do in Lifestyle situations is what sells. That and Pro Travel footage.

Thanks and you are right ...

Portfolio: http://shutterstock.com/g/3dotsad

• 4 years later...