Latest downloads don't show up on the map, portfolio orders are mess, portfolio views fallen to zero, no links to social media or websites, sales are rapidly dropping... if it isn't a bug, please don't make changes like this in the future, this is how updates and site "improvements" affect contributors.

I just don't understand how it is possible that the search engine algorithm are changing in order to increase downloads when there's this much dissatisfied contributors!  :blink:

Here is what SS has to say about these changes:

http://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/topic/89199-it-is-not-a-bug-people/?p=1562711

Out of over 130,000 contributors how many are dissatisfied?

10?

100?

1000?

10,000?

50,000?

Out of over 130,000 contributors how many are dissatisfied?

Do not ask me, I see that there are plenty of topics about it and a lot of posts from dissatisfied contributors. Im not counting, this is my experience.

Do not ask me, I see that there are plenty of topics about it and a lot of posts from dissatisfied contributors. Im not counting, this is my experience.

So then pretty much less than 50, more in the lines of about 20 because some of the same people posted in all of the threads,

So a very limited few.

Forum is not an objectively measure of satisfaction, but a place where people express their views, thoughts and experiences occasionally, someone had never visited it, and someone live on forum. Even if I am the only one who has a problem it is my right to get it out.

Well said Petrovic,

There's always a know it all on the forums.

Clearly there are a lot of unhappy contributors.

So out of the over 130,000 contributors how many are a lot?

I see roundabout 20 if not less.

Please ban all members who are actively selling, soliciting to sell or conduction a pay for instruction class on the forums. Do This Now. Clean the forum up!

There are a lot of unhappy contributor for sure but they didn't post here (language barrier). Most of the user in Facebook group about SS in my country complain about sales drop due to this change. The group have 32k members.