marbleszone.com

Best Software For Uploading

For video or if you're just looking for a quick upload solution Filezilla is simple and reliable.

If you're wanting to edit metadata and upload to multiple sites in one go Xpiks is a good time saver but it doesn't do video just yet.

thank you very much for your advise......i have one problem with this ...i want to know how to ignore  warning in this software .......

thank you very much for your advise......i have one problem with this ...i want to know how to ignore  warning in this software .......

The warnings are just to let you know there are possible problems. If you are happy with things as they are you can just ignore the warnings if you want. They don't stop you uploading. 

I have heard of people using fireftp an add on for FireFox for uploading and downloading. :)

Haven't tried it yet myself but still might. FileZilla which I also use, you have to be careful when you download and install. Make sure you download a clean version of this program or else you'll get plenty of malware/ adware. Most annoying to get rid of.