Sasa Prudkov

Spammy titles of my images

I just received the email about 10-15 min ago and finally got somewhere to log in and see what the heck is going on because I also do not include duplicate words in my titles. Glad it's a glitch and not just me. Hopefully it's not a total spam hack because I replied to the email addy on the email I received rather than changing it to submit at shutterstock because I was so pissed I wasn't really thinking. Hopefully that doesn't give some third party my email to hack or what ever happens in those cases :/

I just received the same email and am SUPER UPSET, not only because it's obviously a false positive but because it's sent by a robot with absolutely ZERO EXAMPLE and NOTHING SPECIFIC. Stupid American corporation with automated emails and clueless "support".

I just got the the e-mail today. honestly I am trying to be very careful with tittles and if some old images contain repetitive words ( I did not yet found any of my images) it is by mistake. I think a good Idea is to make a tool available for contributors to examine the portfolio for tittle spamming. And if a contributor denies to remove the duplicate keywords on tittle then I agree to start suspending accounts.

Hey, Shutterstock. your uploader is broken. AGAIN. It's pulling the description into the title field. That's where your spammy titles are coming from. This place is becoming a horrible joke. In 10 years, I"ve never seen such a mess. 

Hello,

Maybe we should ask Shutterstock  team to send us a list with those images what contains these wrong duplicated titles or keywords... They earn a tons of money trough our hard work, so they should help us. this would be the least!

thanks, 

Szabolcs