!!!URGENT!!! Turkish photographers are waiting for Payoneer support in Shutterstock.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone in this topic!

as I predicted: if Skrill still works with Turkey i will receive money, if not, than they will be not sent to me and just stay on SS account.

now as i see money stayed on SS account? did your money also came back to your account?

what it means? that Skrill really is not receiving payment? or maybe you have other situation?

seems not so easy after 1st July...

UPD: sorry, it happened not only to turkish contributors but to other countries too.

Again letter today...

Quote from letter

If you wish to change to an active Moneybookers/Skrill payment address please do so or else you can continue to receive payments by check as set by you in your account.

I only used Skrill all the time...what is going on

It's weird you keep receiving those messages. I haven't.

I would check your current payout settings in Shutterstock contributor panel. From the letter it looks like right now it is set to check. Just a guess.

saginbay, thanks for answer

but account settings are all as they were before. There were some cases (not with me) when email was changed (accounts really were broken) so in that case thiefs just changed email for their own to get the money. after this I decided to check account settings every time before payment sent... so i dont think someone changed account settings in any way.

This email just make me confused again 0-0

saginbay, thanks for answer

but account settings are all as they were before. There were some cases (not with me) when email was changed (accounts really were broken) so in that case thiefs just changed email for their own to get the money. after this I decided to check account settings every time before payment sent... so i dont think someone changed account settings in any way.

This email just make me confused again 0-0

Can you paste the whole e-mail you received please? Just want to take a look at it. Thanks!

yes, finally I also can prove  that all is working and Skrill transfered june's payment

saginbay, this letter was copy of that one which we all got and which is posted here already 2 times so i decided not to copy it. Just that one phrase was added, but as I see now this mail was again a mistake. So I better don't pay attention to some letters from SS - they just create too much confusion.

yes, finally I also can prove  that all is working and Skrill transfered june's payment

saginbay, this letter was copy of that one which we all got and which is posted here already 2 times so i decided not to copy it. Just that one phrase was added, but as I see now this mail was again a mistake. So I better don't pay attention to some letters from SS - they just create too much confusion.

Well, that makes two of us. Glad to know that. Hopefully, Skrill will keep working and will not shut down its Turkish operations entirely like PayPal did.

• 4 months later...

Hi all, 

I am new here and I had a problem today on skrill so wanted to exchange ideas. First of all, I didn't get an email from skrill regarding a change so I was basically shocked when I sent money to skrill and open up my account to transfer money to my us dollar bank account to only see the warning message of "US dollar bank transfer requests will be made in EUR. If your request is in US Dollars, you agree to continue this process and apply an FX fee. If your account is not in EUR, please ask your bank for additional charges." (ABD Doları banka havalesi talepleri EUR cinsinden yapılacaktır. Talebiniz ABD Doları cinsinden ise, bu işleme devam ederek bir FX ücreti uygulayacağımızı kabul etmiş olursunuz. Hesabınız EUR cinsinden değilse, lütfen ilave masraflar için bankanıza danışın.)Now that I have money on my skrill account and I have no idea how much is the mentioned fee, what is the best way for me to get this money from skrill now? Your help is much appreciated.

@Petrovic Igor, I am sorry for the bad experience you had. Have it resolved? I hope it had. You menaioned that you called them back then. I could not find a phone number for a customer service, not even an email address. Only thing I could do was to open up a ticket. It would be of great help if you could share the phone  number. Thanks in advance!

Someone hacked into my Skrill account and sent 11k $ (all my savings) to several email addresses (also skrill users). I found out about it immedeately because I got an email that the money was sent, I immediately opened my skrill account and saw horrible picture! All my money is gone! I immediately called skrill by phone and asked them to immediately stop that transactions. All that was happening in one hour. They assured me that they will take all the necessary measures. After 8 days I received an email that the money left their system, and they can no longer help me ... I was about to explode! I tried everything possible to reclaim the money, but nothing, what ramains is lawsuits, and this requires large expenses, time and trouble...

Hi all, 

I am new here and I had a problem today on skrill so wanted to exchange ideas. First of all, I didn't get an email from skrill regarding a change so I was basically shocked when I sent money to skrill and open up my account to transfer money to my us dollar bank account to only see the warning message of "US dollar bank transfer requests will be made in EUR. If your request is in US Dollars, you agree to continue this process and apply an FX fee. If your account is not in EUR, please ask your bank for additional charges." (ABD Doları banka havalesi talepleri EUR cinsinden yapılacaktır. Talebiniz ABD Doları cinsinden ise, bu işleme devam ederek bir FX ücreti uygulayacağımızı kabul etmiş olursunuz. Hesabınız EUR cinsinden değilse, lütfen ilave masraflar için bankanıza danışın.)Now that I have money on my skrill account and I have no idea how much is the mentioned fee, what is the best way for me to get this money from skrill now? Your help is much appreciated.

@Petrovic Igor, I am sorry for the bad experience you had. Have it resolved? I hope it had. You menaioned that you called them back then. I could not find a phone number for a customer service, not even an email address. Only thing I could do was to open up a ticket. It would be of great help if you could share the phone  number. Thanks in advance!

Hello Denise, my case is still processed by the local and international police... 

Below are the phone numbers

post-1371972-0-90335200-1479340285_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Skrill bence Paypal'dan daha başarılı oldu. Tavsiye ederim... 

I think that Skrill is better than Paypal.  ;)

Skrill has new and bad surprises for their customers every day. 

Skrill has no standards. A customer pays extra fee, another customer doesn't pay anything.

Skrill converts dollar to euro, converts euro to your local currency and converts your local currency to euro again when you request your money to your bank account.

Some banks accept Skrill transfers, some banks don't accept. 

You are still happy with Skrill, go on.

• 5 weeks later...

https://twitter.com/jonoringer/status/816002917656358913

Here among these tweets you have a statement from Jon Oringer that Payoneer is on their 2017 roadmap. 

Unfortunately, no details are given, and 2017 is relative thing; it may come soon, or it may come by the end of the year; we can't know :/

Good news.

But I hope the date is not December 2017.