!!!URGENT!!! Turkish photographers are waiting for Payoneer support in Shutterstock.

Due to the new regulations, Paypal service will stop in Turkey on 6th of June. There are a lot of Turkish contributor in Shutterstock and they are waiting for Payoneer support to transfer their earnings safely. Payment methods such as Skrill was banned from Turkish banks so photographers will not prefer Skrill.This is very important case because there is no another alternative payment method in site. We need an urgent solution from Shutterstock.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This problem can not be solved by ID or home address of contributor. Then how?

For 2 days, those who have an account in a Turkish bank does not can solved this problem - only delete the Paypal method from Shutterstock account, and only if they read the forum or e-mail

Is there anybody works with Moneybookers and able to transfer funds to a Turkish bank from Moneybookers? Is it possible? There are many rumors around Internet about moneybookers' negative reputation in Turkey. And, is there anyone that experienced payout by  check option? Do Turkish Banks accept Shutterstock checks? 

Is there anybody works with Moneybookers and able to transfer funds to a Turkish bank from Moneybookers? Is it possible? There are many rumors around Internet about moneybookers' negative reputation in Turkey. And, is there anyone that experienced payout by  check option? Do Turkish Banks accept Shutterstock checks? 

I wrote about my experience.

http://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/topic/88637-paypal-6-haziranda-t%C3%BCrkiyedeki-hizmetlerini-durduruyor-paypal-service-will-stop-in-turkey-on-6th-of-june/

Hi,

I appreciate that this disruption to payouts has a big impact, and I wish we could offer you more options right now.

Currently, your options for payment from Shutterstock are Moneybookers/Skrill or a paper check sent through postal mail. Keep in mind that the minimum payout amount for a check payment is $500US. 

As Yavuz mentioned, if you would like to temporarily suspend payouts, you can raise the minimum payout amount in your account settings.

As we mentioned in our e-mail to you all on February 22, we are making some significant system updates this year. Following these upgrades, it remains a priority to add Payoneer to our available payment methods. 

Thank you,

Kate